Lost

Keith:

Noah and Wes went to the store to go get some stuff for the party. So I went to go ask Shayne if he was coming. I didn't really know that much about him besides that he was from Florida and was really muscular. I knocked on the open door. Shayne turned from what he was doing and looked at me.

"Hey dude, the guys were wondering if you wanted to go the party tonight" I asked him.

"Umm I guess I'm free" He said.

"Cool, see ya there" I replied getting ready to go.

"Do you know who will be there?" Shayne asked.

"I think pretty much everyone" I said.

"Oh" He said shifting his gaze.

"Why?" I asked.

"No reason" He said and turned back to his phone.

"Ok.." I said and went to my dorm room.

Wes was already a large dude but he managed to also take up more space in our room. He had candy and snacks everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I like to snack but this guy loved to snack. That's probably why he was so hyper all the time. I went over to the dresser and got out my outfit for tonight. I changed into my gold and silver outfit and put on my favorite hat. I left the room and walked out my dorm. The doors to the building shut behind me when I saw s girl with glasses looking lost outside.

"Hey you need some directions?" I asked.

"Me? Oh um.. no I was just looking for the dorms on this side of campus" She said.

"Well they're right in front of you" I said.

"Oh, ok thanks" she said.

"Who you looking for?" I said.

"What?" She said looking suprised.

"Well I mean you obviously don't live in theses dorms since you're looking for them" I said.

"Oh, I uh.. just a friend" She said.

"Anybody I can help you find?" I asked.

"Umm actually do you know someone named Shayne?" She asked.

"Yeah he is in the room next to mine" I said.

"I didn't think he had any friends to be honest" I said.

"Oh, why's that?" She asked.

"He's a little standoffish" I replied.

"Oh, well that's just his personality, he's actually a cool guy" She said.

"Ok, well I can show you where it is, if you want" I suggested.

"That would be great" She said.

We walked up the stairs to my dorm room level.

"So what's your name?" I asked as we got to my floor.

"I'm Olivia Sui" She said.

"Nice to meet you, names Keith Leak Jr." I said.

"Nice to meet you" Olivia said.

We went down the hallway to where Shayne and Noah's room was. I knocked on the open door again.

"You're girlfriend is here" I teased.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend" Shayne said getting up.

"We're just friends" Olivia said.

"Mhm ok" I said teasing them again.

"Olivia? What's up?" Shayne asked.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Sure" Shayne said motioning her into the room.

"Well I'm gonna leave while you two have your 'talk' together" I said teasing.

"Oh my god dude" Shayne said annoyed.

I laughed and said goodbye. Maybe Olivia was right. Shayne didn't seem like such a bad guy. Also it seemed like he talked a lot more freely when she was around. They might be friends I thought but I can see something there I joked to myself. I went downstairs and started to head to the party.