𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟑/𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Poor guy did all that for a bag of marshmallows."

"You got my marshmallows?" Amina suddenly got excited.

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the young girl. "So you don't care that I was attacked by g—"

"No." She gave him an innocent smile and snatched the bag from his hands. "Thank you uncle Jiminie."

"Saying Jiminie afterwards, defeats the purpose of even saying uncle." He mumbled as Sora rubbed his shoulders. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"Thanks babe, at least you care." Jimin closed his eyes and Sora took that moment to began silently laughing with the rest of them.

"Daddy." Amina tugged at her father's shirt.

"Yes baby?" He ruffled her hair as she sat closer to him. "Could you tell us stories of when you were in school?"

"You wanna know about back when I was in high school?" He titled his head, before looking up at Jimin. "This guy can tell you better than anyone else." He pointed at Jimin.

"Tell me uncle Jimin!" Amina rested her elbows on his knees. "Did you know my dad when he was small?"

"Uhh—" Jimin awkwardly scratched his head. "I'm not really sure if our high school memories are age appropriate—"

Jimin flinched when Sora whacked the back of his head with a tissue box. "Okay okay, I'll tell her the clean memories only." He raised his hands in his defense. "Lets see, we went to— Jungkook why are you laughing?" Jimin glanced over at his red face.

"I was t-thinking about the geese." Jungkook almost snorted and quickly covered his mouth.

"You bastard." Jimin chuckled, before covering his mouth as well. "I forgot, we have three children in the room now, my bad."

"What's a bastard?" Amina innocently asked.

Faye and Jungkook sighed together, as this would now be the third curse word she'd memorize.

"It's a—" Jimin bit his lip as he tried to think of a good cover up. "Uh, you know, just one of those garden tools."

"Park Jimin, you will not raise this child by telling him that every curse word is secretly a garden tool, or a kitchen appliance..." Sora warned as her head turned to the small crib.

"I have a good four years before I have to stop cursing in front of Young." He crossed his arms.

"Did you and mommy meet before I was born?" Amina asked like the question made sense.

"Yes sweetheart, we got married before we had you and Chul." Jungkook tried to explain as simply as possible.

"What's up with this one asking all the dirty questions?" Jimin nodded his head to Amina.

"She's a curious child." Jungkook sighed. "Sadly there's no in-between for these two. One of them doesn't talk, and the other one talks too much."