9

C A L I F O R N I A11 ᴀᴍ

C A L I F O R N I A
11 ᴀᴍ

"Kid—?" Jimin continued to peak under all the stalls, searching for the younger boy's red shoes.

"Shit shit shit shit." He repeatedly muttered while leaving the men's restroom.

He could've just finished using the restroom and went back to the table, but Jimin wasn't taking a chance. He didn't want to be responsible for losing someone else's child. Jimin stood in front of the girls bathroom, contemplating whether he should walk in or tell Jungkook and Faye the truth.

Within two seconds, he was already stepping in the girls restroom, glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one saw him. All he had to do was quickly run in there, check if the boy's in one of the stalls, and run back out.

"Chul—?" Jimin whispered as quietly as possible as he crouched onto the dirty floor.

"What the hell are you doing in the girls bathroom, you pervert—!" The girl kicked her foot, hitting Jimin with the heal of her shoe.

Jimin fell on his back, cupping his hands around his swollen eye. "You fucking moron."

"I'm a moron—?" The woman abruptly pushed the door open, cracking her knuckles as she stepped closer. "Hope you enjoyed your food, because I'm calling authorities on you." She gave him a snarky smile, while angrily walking away.

┊  ┊  ┊
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"What's taking them so long—?" Jungkook looked down at his watch.

"He probably drank a lot of lemonade." Faye shrugged her shoulders, earning a glare from Jungkook. "What—?"

"Are you not worried at all—?" He crossed his arms.

"He's with Jimin." Faye narrowed her eyes. "I don't see why I should be worried."

Sora gave a sarcastic cough, innocently staring up at the two like she did nothing. Jungkook sighed as he tapped his fork against the table. The voice of a man broke the awkward silence.

"Do you know this guy—?" An officer stood at the table, holding Jimin's hands behind his back.

Sora widened her eyes as she stared at Jimin.

"T-that's my husband." Sora quietly muttered, clearly embarrassed.

"Well ma'am, I'm sorry to let you know we got a complaint that he was wandering through the girls restroom and trying to look under the stalls."