𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟏/𝟑

Start from the beginning

Jimin locked his car and raced towards the bakery, that was surprisingly still open in the middle of the night. He pushed through the doors, and panted as he reached the counter. "C-Can I have three dozen donuts."

The man gave him an odd look as he reached over for the boxes, grabbing three. "What flavors do—

"I don't give a rats ass at this point." Jimin heavily breathed as he opened up a water bottle from the shelf.

"You're gonna pay for that, right?" The older man lowered his brow.

Jimin continued to tilt his head back as drank the entire bottle, before tossing it in the trashcan near by. "Add it on the bill." He gave a short nod, while wiping his mouth.

"So, three dozen donuts, randomly assorted, and a bottle of water." The worker mumbled to himself as he punched it into the cash register. "That's gonna be thirty two, fifty."

"You got a dollar you can spare me?" Jimin mumbled as he searched through his wallet.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't do t—"

"You listen." Jimin grabbed his collar from across the counter. "I've got a pregnant wife at home, do you have any fucking idea what she'll do to me if I don't come back with 36 donuts?"

"She'd actually cut my dick off."

The man gulped as his hand slowly reached for a dollar bill. "I'm s-so sorry you have to deal with someone like that—"

"Hey, watch your mouth." Jimin warned him. "I love that woman more than anything."

"I apologize." He pushed the donuts towards Jimin and gave him a weak smile. "Have a wonderful rest of the night."

"You too." Jimin muttered as he grabbed the boxes and headed back towards his car. He set the donuts in front of the ac, so they wouldn't melt, and drove onto the road. 

He was finally back at the apartment, with three boxes of donuts in his hand. It's as if Sora knew Jimin was outside, because she came running to their door.

"Yay!" She cutely squealed, and waited for a him to set the boxes down on the counter.

Sora ran into Jimin's arms as soon as they were empty, and nuzzled her cheek against his chest.

"Don't you want the donuts?" He raised his brow.

"Yeah.." She mumbled to Jimin's chest, before peaking up at him. "But I want you more." 

"Cutie." Jimin winked as he gently grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him. "I didn't drive out at three in the morning for nothing. You can have me later, I promise."

Sora suddenly puckered her lips, as she tightly shut her eyes. Jimin chuckled as he lowered his lips to hers, giving her the kiss she wanted.

"Thank you." Sora hugged him once more before rushing over to living room with the three boxes balances in her hand. "Jimin, come cuddle." She whined.

"I'm coming, one sec." Jimin reassured her, while opening the medicine cabinet. He grabbed a Advil bottle and took two pills out.

He chugged them down with a cup of water, and quickly made his way to the couch, where Sora sat.

"These are really good." Sora happily remarked as she grabbed her fifth one.

"That's good, but baby, just be careful with how much you eat, I don't want you to—" His words faded when Sora slowly glared at him.