"Thanks" I look into his eyes and he leans down closer, leaning on the island.

"Sure" he's staring at me I can feel it, "am I going to be doing this often?"

"Doing what?" After adding the cream, I push it back toward the other flavors so it doesn't go rolling again.

"You know...picking things up? Helping you out on a daily basis?" I turn to him and fold my arms.

I take a step closer to him and look up into his blue eyes, he stands up straighter and tilts his head, "do you want too?" I ask in a low voice.

He swallows and his eyes make there way to my lips then back up to my eyes. I unfold my arms and turn back toward the table before he can see the smile playing at my lips.

"I heard what happened with Mia, I'm sure everyone knows by now. It was a good thing you were there" it was his turn to fold his arms and shift his weight to his other foot.

"Yeah I'm glad I was too, thanks. For that" I point to the cream, "and for saving me on the stairs the other day" I lift my cup, grabbed the water and look toward Mia but she was too busy eating still.

"My pleasure" he steps to the side and let's me walk past him after I send him a warm smile.

I get back to the table and I see that Mia has a bottle of water and her plate is mostly empty.

"Um where did you get that?" I point to the bottle.

"You and dhampir boy was hitting it off so I took the advantage to get it myself. I told you I was fine getting it" she shakes her head and grabs a napkin for her hands.

"Okay first, me and Jake were just talking and second I'm sorry I took so long to come back" I sit down in the seat across from her and grab my butter to spread on my raisin bread.

"Its cool" she looks at me and smiles, "what did he say? Did he confess his love?" She places a hand over her heart and bats her lashes.

I roll my eyes and take a bite of my bread, "he said everyone knows about what happened yesterday in Ava's room"

"Oh great" she throws her hands up.

I give her a confused look, when her arm lands on the table she looks down at it and takes her other hand over the spot I healed.

"You have to admit, it was pretty cool. I bet everyone only thought you could only heal yourself and you healed my arm" she holds it up and points at it.

I smile at her and grab a napkin for my hands.  I look around the cafe. Ava and Madison are sitting together in the back. I now realized Margaret and John have their own table next to them. Xander sits with Alex and James and they are playing some type of game with their hands that causes them to make loud noises as John shoots them a glare.

I was shocked to see Chelsea sitting with Grace, Emily, Will, Christian and Dylan. Although Dylan didn't seem like he wanted to be apart of the table and Christian was to busy focused on his food. Jake was nowhere to be found.

I turned back around and grabbed my coffee to take a sip, "its filled with Jake's cream" Mia looked at my drink.

I spit it out all over the table and some on Mia. She burst out laughing while I choked on the rest that made it's way down my throat, or at least tried too.

"What?!" I shout. I look around and everyone was looking at our table.

"It was a joke" she cleaned her arms with a napkin.

"Jesus Mia" I put a hand to my head for a minute.

"Although I wouldn't mind you having kids, imagine what they would be like, since your a hybrid" she looked up at the ceiling in thought.