Chapter 11: Companions

Start from the beginning

She heard a splat.

She turned around, and shrieked.

Suddenly a green midget was in front of her, with green balls hanging of his(it's?) forehead, drooling nastily. Upon further inspection, she noticed it was an extremely small guy in a goblin costume, “U-Uhm, can I help you?”

The midget sucked up his drool, wiping it away with his elbow, “Boobs…” He muttered out.

“E-Excuse me?” Ochaco freaked out even more.

The midget pounced at the woman, who gave off an involuntary slap, the midget flew back and onto the ground, “Get away from me, you pervert!”

Groaning and rubbing his face, he got up in a primate position, slightly hunched over, he batted his chest and did a war cry, “BROTHERS! I HAVE FOUND A FEAST!”

“B-Brothers!?”

And then again, Ochaco was running, she was running away from Kamino, away from green gremlins, though they seemed different form the ‘leader’ who she saw, these ones were proper goblins, where the ball headed one seemed to have human like features, he looked like a toddler in a green jumpsuit with cardboard ears.

The goblins jumped from tree to tree, making clicking noises as they closed in on Ochaco, the midget taking the lead. On a particular jump, another cry was heard from him(it?) “I, Minoru! Leader of the Oppai Goblins! Will catch us single handedly a feast for both eyes!” He yelled, taking out a ball from his head, “And balls,” He finished sinisterly.

Ochaco, with years of pervert prevention experience, turned around and gave a drop kick at the incoming ball-headed kid, sending him into a tree, she realized it was a mistake as she was instantly assaulted by the other bunch of real goblins.

Struggling on the ground, she tried her best to get their hands off her lady parts, they were rather easy to bat off, but the sheer number gave her trouble, tiring out, she started losing hope, until she felt warm liquid splash her face.

Grossed out at first, she covered her face, thinking this substance was some unholy body liquid.

It was.

But not the one she thought.

Fresh copper smell filled her nose as the groping hands weren’t assaulting her anymore, she still heard the chatter of clicking of goblins in the distance, a second wave would be on her soon. She opened her eyes and saw her face caked with blood, she sighed in relief, and slowly looked around.

She saw an extending hand, she looked up to see someone she didn’t really expect to see.

“You’re going to Midoriya, right?” said Shoto Todoroki. “Sorry you had to go through that, these guys reproduce like mad,” he helped her up with one hand, the other clutching to a sword.

“T-Thank you Todoroki,” she mumbled.

“Don’t mention it,” he smiled, he heard a click from behind him and swung out of instinct, slicing a goblin in half, he turned back to Ochaco, "We better hurry, I have space on my horse, we don’t need to go back to Kamino,” Ochaco noticed the white horse standing beside him.

“O-Okay!” She said as Shoto helped her mount the horse, following closely, the white horse sped off through the forest.

“That was so weird..” She muttered as she wiped her face from blood, she felt Shoto’s chest shake.

“Yeah, these goblins patrol the forest, thought usually they only target a small group of people they think they can take, most of them are perverts,” he chuckled.

Ochaco wiped the last bit of blood from her face, she looked down to the state of her clothes, they were dirty, she sagged her shoulders, Todoroki seemed to notice, “Don’t worry, the Water Village has some good shops, and we’ll get a chance to wash up in one of the trailing rivers,” he reassured.

Confused, Ochaco raised an eyebrow, “You’re not going back?”

Todoroki shook his head, “No, I realized something at our dinner, and I thought I’d act on it with the man who pushed me,” he grinned, “Besides, saving the world while doing it doesn’t sound too bad,” he stated. “Don’t worry about Momo, I’ve told her about my plans, she’s on board,” he reassured any concerns.

The pair rode in silence for a while, mainly Ochaco taking in the beautiful prairie fields, when Shoto spoke up out of the blue, “I noticed how Katsuki treats you,” he said while his eyes stay fixed on the path ahead.

Ochaco flinched, “Y-You did?”

He nods, “He is rather aggressive no? Perhaps a reason you ran?” He raised his eyebrow, even though she couldn’t see his face.

“Yeah… That is one of the reasons,” she chuckled, “I don’t really love him,” she confesses.

“You love Midoriya,” he stated rather then questioned.

“Mhmm, I made a promise, I hurt him when I left, I want to make it up to him, I want to be by his side as long as I can from now on, he has my support fully,” she smiled to herself. “My parents are already well set, since no-one can take away their noble hierarchy, since I’m still technically a Bakugou,” she explained.

“Mmm, I see…” He said, he patted the large satchels on either side of his horse, “I have an extra sleeping pack you can have, it may be awhile before we catch up with Midoriya,” he said.

She nodded, and patted his back, “Thanks for helping again Todoroki.”

“Like I said, don’t mention it, we are going to the same place.”

She smiled and looked down at the steed they were riding, she patted the horses sides, “What's its name?” she said playfully.

Shoto looked back in confusion, “Hmm? Oh. She doesn’t have one,” he returned to looking back in front of him.

Gasping, Ochaco grabbed onto the man in front of her shoulders, “We HAVE to give her a name! Can I! Pleaaaasee!” She stretched the plase to add emphasis.

“Sure I guess,” he said, smiling at the girls reaction.

“Yay! From now on, I dub her Milky!” She announced pridefully.

“Seriously? Milky?”

“It's a good name!”

“Sure, fine.”

You like it.”

“I’m not saying I don’t”

“Loosen up! You’re always so stoic.”

“That's…” He racked his brain for an explanation.

“Hmm?” Ochaco tilted her head amusingly.

Shoto sighed, he turned to face Ochaco, a dead look on his face,

“Too much work.”

A/N

CH 11 done!

Thanks for reading! And 500 reads! Wow!

We getting new companions now!

I managed to add Mineta, though he didn’t live very long lol.

Some nice Todoroki and Uraraka convo, I really like their dynamic, a stoic emotionless personality with a bubbly happy one! I kinda get why people ship tododeku.

Story Recommendation:

My Hero Academia: Domestic Heroes

Sweet, mindless, Izuocha fluff, where they literally just live together taking care of their daughter Eri!

There's 30 chapters! So it's a good binge read! Go check it out! It's on AO3 and ff.net!

See you guys chapter 12!

Plus Ultra~!