Chapter 1: The Legend

Once upon a time, there was a man, he was a man of talents, a man of bravery, an immortal man, he was the worlds Symbol Of Peace. For millenials, he ruled the land in peace and harmony, he was kind to all, which earned him the dub; All Might.

An unruly evil soon spread across the land, it was the haunting brother of All Might; All One. The two brothers had been fighting for thousands and thousands of years, and at its climax, All Might sacrificed his mortalism for the worlds peace for another million years, he disappeared along with his brother, restoring harmony among every clan, every guild, and every person.

Legend has it, once the million years come to a close, the evil which was All One will return and cause havoc, only to be restored by a young man, accompanied by a dragon tamer, a prince, a knight, and his true love, a princess. Using the same sword which banished the evil doer all those years ago, but this time for good, the sword which was encased in stone, the sword which would decide the fate of the entire universe with a single swing.

“Oh! The next page is blank!” A woman whisper yells, trying not to wake the listeners of her stories, she sloppily lays a blanket on top of the two, she’s about to tuck them in but she hears something.

The door creaks open, revealing an old, muscular looking man with brown hair, “You just had ta lul them asleep huh?” He said, amused.

“They love their stories don’t they,” The woman said, closing her book and putting it back on the shelf, “I think we should let them sleep, they do look adorable,” The green haired woman looked down fondly at two young children, seemingly asleep.

One was the woman's son, with a mane of unkempt green hair, with freckles littering his small face, the boy roused in his sleep, cuddling up more in his wool blanket. Next to him was a girl the same age, with brown hair which framed her face, permanent blushes on her cheeks, she also cuddled more into the blanket.

The two children knew each other since birth, their families constantly worked together, keeping each other afloat.

“Yeah you’re right, tea's ready, Naomi is waiting for us, better hurry before is gets cold, Inko,” he said said as he walked out of the room, Keiichi Uraraka was the man of the joint family, he had to work the most to take care of his wife and daughter, as well as his friend and her son, the two women also worked, but they worked odd jobs and sometimes were given shifts at the port. Keiichi was the one with a job as a baker in their village.

“Yes of course, I’ll be right there,” Inko Midoriya got up and properly tucked in the two 5 year olds, she laid a kiss on her son's forehead, “Good night, my brave young man, Izuku,” she moved over to the girl, and kissed her forehead as well, “Good night, my princess, Ochaco.”

She left the room, leaving the book on top of the shelf, forgetting to put it in its place, if she had turned back she would've seen the book glow and flip onto the blank page, but she didn’t, instead she left, leaving the two children to dream about the adventures they’ll have.

Outside their bedroom window, a man stood wearing a dark cloak, only two yellow streaks of hair came out of his hood, using his magic, he flipped the page and wrote on the blank page, then cast spell onto the boy. Izuku’s face enlightened, and a small smile graced upon his lips.

After finishing the task with great difficulty, the unknown man wheezed and ran from the house in fear of being caught, stumbling into an alleyway, he heaved heavily and took down his hood, revealing a pointed face with sunken eyes, “It’s your turn now, Izuku.”

Back in the house, the two kids slept peacefully, the book was still open,

The book read one thing;