Chapter 11: Companions

Izuku slung his pack behind his back, fastening his straps, he fiddled with the hilt of his sword and walked out of the room. There he saw his two other companions, ready to head out of Kamino, and out to the Water Village. “Are you sure we should follow a dream of mine?” Izuku asked, unsure of the course their journey had taken.

“Of course, you usually can’t remember dreams correct? This was more of a vision, since you recall is vividly, at least I hope you do!” Yagi’s laugh boomed with in the house.

“I guess that makes sense,” he pondered the thought, “I’ll go say thanks to Kirishima, you guys go wait outside,” he waved and searched for the Dragon Tamer. He approached his room, lingering in the hallway shortly before giving a short knock, there was no response. He knocked again, a little harder, but the door creaked open when he did, he stepped in.

Feeling a little cautious, he looked around the room, it was covered with war paint, and dragon scales, it looked pretty cool to Izuku’s liking. “Hey Kirishima?” He called out to no answer, must’ve gone out for the day, he shrugged and made his way back out to his friends.

“He’s not in his room, I guess he le-” Izuku stopped himself as he recognized the redhead among Yagi and Iida, “Kirishima?”

“Hey man! I’ve decided to join you guys on your quest! I’ve been wanting to get out of here for a while,” Eijiro grinned, “Hope you guys have room for one more!”

Izuku glanced at Yagi and Tenya, they gave a smile and nodded, Izuku beamed at the Tamer, “Then welcome to the team!” He said with open arms.

______________________________________________________________________________

The gang made their way out of Kamino, Izuku uncomfortably waving to onlookers who recognized him, “It’s kinda weird when everyone knows who you are,” he muttered.

Kirishima laughed, “You get used to it! Besides, there will be less people who know who you are in other places, so don’t sweat!” He slapped Izuku’s back.

They approached the same forest they had entered from again, Yagi, Iida, and Midoriya gulped, earning a confused expression from Eijiro, “You guys are afraid of forests?” He chuckled lightly.

Iida shook his head, “More afraid of what's within the forest,” he explained.

“The goblins should be at bay, Young MIdoriya did do a good job making quick work of their leader,” Yagi reassured them.

“Oh, that's what happened huh?” He asked.

Izuku shrugged, “Well if you join us, that’s what you gotta deal with,” he smiled, “I wouldn’t worry, I have this now,” he flashed the legendary blade.

They trekked their way through the thick forest, everything was calm, Izuku sharing a few stories between them, Iida sharing a few back.

“The princess always did seem fond of you Midoriya,” Tenya said as he finished a tale.

“I’m fond of her too..” Izuku sighed.

Kirishima raised his eyebrow, “Huh?” He heard Yagi laugh loudly behind them, the three turned their heads.

“Young Kirishima, you don’t know the chemistry between the Princess of Mustafu and Young MIdoriya?” His mouth hung open in a smile.

“Uhh, isn’t she married to Bakugou?” He pointed out, seeing Izuku’s shoulders sag a little bit.

“Yes, but being married doesn’t mean you love the person,” Iida retorted. “Ochaco and Katsuki betrothal was arranged, and more one-sided as it seems. Prince Bakugou finding Princess Bakugou's figure to be rather,” he cleared his throat, “Appealing as he says.”