Chapter 4: Healing Kiss

Ochaco watched as the castles medic did her magic on Izuku, who was still unconscious, the gashes on his arms dissolved into his body, being replaced with the tattered skin he had before, leaving scars which weren’t going away any time soon. His broken arm popped back into place, and his bloody chest was fully recovered.

“He will be asleep for the rest of the day, this magic takes away energy, so you won’t be able to see him awake anytime soon deary,” said an old voice, the voice of Chiyo Shuzenji, otherwise known as the towns ‘Recovery Girl’.

Chiyo was well aware of why Ochaco married into the castle, her ideals lying in supporting her family. Chiyo was old enough to recognize that the relationship between the prince and Ochaco wasn’t a happy one, in private, atleast.

“Thank you Chiyo,” Ochaco smiles warmly at the short woman.

Chiyo walks to Ochaco and sits on the bench, right in front of the cell of Izuku’s, she sighs after taking a seat and stares at the boy.

He was snoring rather loudly, and his whole body was sprawled out on the stone bed, it wasn’t the most attractive poses.

Chiyo glances up at the princess, she sees that her eyes are full of admiration, and love, Chiyo chuckles and looks back at the boy.

“So he’s the one huh?” She raises an eyebrow.

“W-What?! No he’s just my best friend! N-Nothing more!” Ochaco flails her arms at the woman.

Chiyo laughs, “You and I both know that isn’t true,” she looks up to the girl.

Ochaco sighs and looks down, “Yeah, but it's not like I can tell him when I’m married to the prince!” She puts her head into her hands.

Chiyo pats the brunettes back, “Now now, you could always, run away,” she offers the idea to Ochaco.

“Trust me Chiyo, I’ve been conflicted to do that ever since I realized that being royalty isn’t as great as it seems,” She chuckles, she gets up and stretches, “We should get going, Katsuki should be waiting,” she starts walking out of the dungeon, Chiyo following closely after.

Ochaco looks down at the old woman and smiles, “I’m glad I can talk to someone about these things,” she laughs, and offers a toothy grin, “Thanks Chiyo.”

“Don’t mention that dear, In my long life I know what people want and what people don’t, I understand it as well,” she sighs, looking forward, “I wasn’t lying when I said you could run away, the boy seems like an adventurer, you would be well kept undercover,” Chiyo grasped her chin.

“But I have to think about my family as well,” Ochaco said, “It's just, a lot to think about.”

______________________________________________________________________________

Ochaco walked into the main hall, there seated was the prince, and the king as well, “Ah Ochaco dear, how is our trouble maker hmm?” Asked King Masaru, Katsuki scoffed.

“That shitty Deku beat up our best guards! The bastard should be executed!” Katsuki yelled out.

“There will be NO executions Katsuki!” Yelled back Ochaco, “I will have him serve life in the dungeon, it is much worse than just killing him.” She crossed her arms, looking away.

Katsuki growled, “Did I ask you to talk back you bit-” he was interrupted by Masaru clearing his throat.

“Ochaco is right, treating him with horrible living conditions is the best way of torture, good thinking princess.” He clapped and the servants came and started a foot rub.