17.5 Delsin Rowe Verses Shoto Todoroki

Start from the beginning

He slide back but adjusted his footing at the last second to actually use the momentum to spin himself around to face Delsin while creating an sword out of ice. Delsin countered it with his Neon infused arm but Delsin could see the blood traveling down his arm. "Wow....first blood goes to you, Shoto!" Delsin said. Todoroki glared down at him. "It won't be the last win I'll have on you Rowe-san!" He said as he went to slash again but Delsin stared crawling back.

Todoroki looked like he was going crazy, he just kept swinging and swinging his ice made sword while he just kept sliding back to avoid it. Delsin, finally had enough of being on the run, jumped up and did a hand stranded and spin kicked Todoroki's hand, making the sword fly grom his hand. Delsin got on his feet immediately we to attack but Shoto made an ice wall, blocking Delsin from him.

"As expected...." Delsin sighed as he went around the ice, using his Light Speed, only to find him missing. "What?...." He asked himself. He saw the ice behind the huge wall, trailing around and up the top and it curved behind it, just around the time he ran to the other side of the wall. It then trailed around behind him, where he turned, only to receive a punch in the face by Todoroki himself.

Delsin was launched the few feet away from him, still reeled in shock at how quietly he moved to catch him off guard. 'He's a decent fighter but I know I got him in that department. The hard part about this his defense. He's already evasive enough but because of the ice, landing any neon shots will be tricky!' Delsin thought. Todoroki eyes Delsin long and hard, drawing the same conclusions as Rowe.

He then took tge initiative to charge in this time. He shot ice through his feet, hoping to throw Rowe off his balance but Delsin somersaulted away but Shoto was on him. Todoroki, charging ice in his right hand, shot ice shards at The Conduit user.

Delsin again activated Laser Focus, dodging all the shards in a easy fasion before running at Shoto's unprepared stance, punching his face with great force that made him spit blood. Delsin made to punch him again but Shoto, still a bit dazed from Delsin's stunning and body numbing attack, slowly and weakly put his arm up to block it, barely succeeding. Delsin still continued by punching Todoroki's ribs and swiftly jumped up to spin and deliver a heel kick to the back of his head, launching him across the arena.

'John, you were right! Learning a fighting style was a good idea, I'm kicking ass right now!' He thought. 'I don't know why you're surprised. I'm always right! When am I ever wrong?' John answered arrogantly. 'Okay....have to focus on the battle now, shutting you off!'
Delsin said, refocused on Todoroki, who eventually got up from his last attack. Delsin immediately charged at him, trying to take him down for the count.

Shoto shot another ice wave at him, in hopes of working but his hopes died once he saw Rowe dodged it at the last second but he also regretted send his ice as he then witnessed him summon Neon to his hands and grabbed a good chunk of ice and ran to him.

Todoroki tried to build an ice wall to throw him off again but Delsin used Light Speed to hurry up to flip over the ice before it formed, appearing right in front of Shoto. He swiftly swung the ice to Shoto's ribs, cracking them in the process. He then used it to swing at his leg to flip him on his back.

He hovered over the Icy Hot teen in his battered up state. Delsin and Shoto eyed each other up, not leaving each other's gaze. Delsin took the ice bat, raising it high in the air before, aiming to bring it down. Todoroki stomped his foot on the ground, forming ice that curved to push Delsin away from him, launching him to the other side.

The audience was floored at the fight. Each person there was on the edge of their seat in anticipation of who the winner of this fight would be, it was looking to go either way honestly. Todoroki had a great defense but Delsin has a great offense. It was an either or situation. "Wow.....they're really going all out, ribbit" Tsuyu said, kinda actually worried for both of her classmate's safety.