*****

"Wow!!,you look very beautiful , mashallah!!!, indeed your husband is a very lucky man wlh "the make up artist who I later found out her name was zohrah said .

"Thank you very much"I shyly smiled .

" My pleasure"she said and started packing her stuffs.

I stood up to look at my self on the mirror,I look like a princess mashallah.

"Omgiieeee is that my sissssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy!" addah hamida shouted , bringing me out of my little praise.

I turned and looked at her  blushing.

"Ya Allah you look so hot ,wlh Ahmad will melt immediately he sets his eyes on you,damn!!.

"Haba Mana stop flattering me" .

"You need to see your face,it looks like a ripe tomatoe ready to explode"she said chuckling.

"I will really miss you"I said giving her a tight hug.

"Me too lil sis, I'm very proud of you.
You are doing this out of your own will,I mean your are still a baby and I know this is very hard on you , but I know my Nas Nas will over shadow everything and I know you are a very strong woman, everything will be okay inshallah,kinji?

I couldn't say anything because,I was already crying very hard.

"Now shhhh,if not Zaki pata make up inki(you will spoil your make up).

I love you sister"I whispered .

" I love you too baby girl,now let's go and show them that , queening is our motto.

******

"Alhamdulila"andaura auren ayiriryiri"aunty Lauri said immediately she barged into my room,you are now Mrs Ahmad Kabir bindawa, alhamdulila!.

The word Mrs didn't just make the little hair that was left on my skin to rise,I also have a huge hatred for that word.

From this moment of my life,I will never be able to do the things I normally do as an unmarried woman,as from now I'm under someone's control.

It pained !.
That I couldn't believe it anymore .

******

I later changed into a black,with touch or white lace and then wore a white alkyaba over it .

Tons of pictures were taken with family and friends,ahmad's family were also here but he didn't come.

I was glad.

It was time for me to be conveyed to my matrimonial home .

suhaila came in and Said mama and baba were calling me downstairs.

I silently entered the the sitting room,I remembered the last encounter I had with them in this same sitting room.

" Baba inna wuni"I greeted while squatting,I also greeted mama before sitting down on the floor opposite them.

"Nasrin"baba called my name.

"Naam baba"

"Through out your entire life ,you have lived in the four walls of this house,with each and everyone in this family.

I , your mother and your siblings.

"You never lacked anything you asked for,I and your mother have never failed to give you and your siblings what parents are obligated to give thier children and alhamdulila you'll have grown into good kids with home training."

"I want you to remember where you came from,the kind of parents you have."

"Today , you will be entering another section of your life, were you have to live with a man alone,were you will complete half of your Deen."