CHAPTER 1

NASRIN

Yeah!!!! I'm the famous NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO, I know I'm acting too dramatic but yes I'm a model, a freaking model !.

I live with a strict dad and a soft-hearted mom, I have three siblings ya abbah, addah Hamida, and humaira.

Oh yes, I'm the second to the last born and also the third born of the family. Ya abbah is married to one of the most beautiful ladies on Earth (sister anesserh) and also a doctor who lives with his wife and two kids(Adnan and hafiz) in Kaduna.

Addah Hamida who is in her third year at Nile University Abuja is 20 years old.

Then humaira our last born who is 14, she schools in funtaj academy Abuja ss1. I forgot to mention I school at epitome model Islamic school Abuja ss3. I will be writing my jamb,neco, waec this year inshallah, coupled with my modeling work which no one knows except adda Hamida because she's a social media freak.

I was surprised at first when she showed me a picture I modeled for Tara on the northern blog, I was also surprised when she said nothing about it.

she was like "my Lil sis is a celebrity blaaaa blaaaa blaa" but amidst all her happiness she also warned me on how I shouldn't let mama or baba know that I'm a model.

Since that day she helped me in lying to baba and mama whenever I had a photoshoot or I needed to see my manager.

But now my life sucks because I keep getting offers from different companies to come model for them and I kept declining because I have to take my studies seriously, jamb is by the corner, waec isn't hiding either and neco

ya, Allah help me!.

Hello, everyone how are you all doing?.
It's a short chapter and I'm sorry I will make it longer as time goes on .thank you❤️

Walida_md🥀