CHAPTER 27

NASRIN

"Wayooo my babies!"i said immediately I got connected to the call,we decided to catch up today since it was a sunday and everyone was less busy.

It has been over two weeks now since we came back from my in-law's,ever since then I haven't had any serious encounter with Ahmad since then because for a reason I don't know .he always went out very in the morning and comes back late at night .

"Dallah nasrin your attention is highly needed,I don't know what is taking your attention"

"Mammamiyaa,I missed you and your bossy attitude"
I said referring to zulnarh since it was a name we all called her because of her whole character and vibe.

"Awwnnn my baby I missed you more "

"Nasrinnn!Come here"
Our whole attention turned to ummiter ,we all kept quiet waiting for her to talk .

"How old is the pregnancy uhm? Tell me or are you trying to hide it from us?"

"Mtcheww azin assuming you heard the way she shouted my name ,you could swear that she was about to say something reasonable"

"Banzaaa aii keh kikamun chikin (shey you are the one who got me pregnant )"

"Ah ahn someone can't ask again " ummiter replied with an almost annoyed voice .
We all laughed ,upsetting her more .

"But seriously nasrin , no news yet ?"Pelumi asked .

"Me I have waited enough seff" hussy added .

At that point I felt like telling them everything but I couldn't.

"I'm still waiting for Allahs time ,Insha Allah !"I said instead .

"Inshallah "they all said .

"Baba sharea! Our prom is going to make sense "zulnarh said out of the blue .

"Wlh bahhh , i even heard mr tochi is back"hussy said .
"Swear!!" I chanted
"Wlh ,I don't know how comes he came back ,but we thank god atleast prom and grads will make sense"

Mr tochi was our maths teacher ,he was very modern,his looks and dressing screamed pengness and he also had a very good personality,he shared a great deal of attachment with his students so he was loved among all in the school.We don't know how comes he got himself entangled with arifah but he was allegedly sacked because they saw him kissing arifah in a classroom after school ,people said it was arifah who kept forcing herself on him har she even offered him sex but he declined so she swore to get him into trouble.

"So now I think the school found it peak at the button of the matter yeah "I asked no one in particular.

"Yeah I think so ,that's why he was ushered back to the school"

"Wlh I can't wait for arifah to find someone who will teach her a lesson of her life ,that girl has caused many dramas in so many peoples life "Hussy said .

"Some we don't even know ,this are the little we know seff "I said .

"How can she be even called a daughter of a very influential man like the president of this county ewwww!
I wonder how many children she has aborted ,Indai arifah Che ,she doesn't even deserves to be called a Muslim "ruffy said .

"Uhmmm enough of arifah ,mentioning her name alone is starting to piss me off ,Allah ya shirya ta"I said .

"Amin" we all chorused.

ÑGuys Latiff said he won't be around during our graduation,he's traveling out of the county ,I have no one to take to prom wayooo!"zurl said .

"What of ameer ,the one from lead British ,I thought you said he really likes you and he even asked for you to be his date for his prom"