Chapter 6: The Teacher

Long Island, New York

2460 AD

The raven haired teacher stood at the front of the class watching his students take their final exam for the school year. So far the students had been doing well in his class and there hadn't been any interruptions from monsters this year.

Jackson was happy his students were thriving and that his niece and her friends were all still safe.

"AHH!"

The son of Poseidon ripped his eyes from his students and looked at the door.

Almost all of the other students looked at the door with wide eyes, while four of the students looked at the door intently.

"JACKSON!" A mail voice yelled echoing down the hallway.

All of the students looked at their teacher with wide eyes, some with fear and others with an unknown emotion.

The teacher opened the door reaching into his pocket for his old friend, Riptide. As he stepped outside his eyes narrowed into slits, but released the pen. "What are you doing here?"

The man looked at the raven haired man with his brown eyes intensely. Although he was covered in cuts and blood he had a small, painful look on his face. "Am I not allowed to see an old friend?"

"You are," Jackson moved towards the man and assessed his injuries quickly, "but that's not why you are here."

The students in the classroom peared out of the door looking at the interaction between the men. The four demigods stepped out of the classroom looking relaxed to their peers, but more ready for a fight that only their enemy's and comrades could tell.

"You're right..." The man slumped down to the floor moving his hand from a wound on his stomach. "I have a message for you."

The three girl demigods looked at the son of Athena for answers only to see him looking confused at the two men.

"Wyatt-"

"Jackson, you have to go back." The man hissed in pain and was slowly getting pailer by the second. "If you don't go back there is no hope for anyone mortal, patheon, or supernatural."

"Who sent you here." Jackson asked, finally coming down to the brown haired man's height on the now red ground.

"The man with the golden eyes, a woman with long black hair, and an egyptian man." The son of poseidon looked pale at the thought of his three greatest enemies. "They slaughtered them all, but they wanted me to t-tell y-you that..."

Jackson's eyes widened before he turned and looked at the four demigods. "Cassy! I need you to help me stop the bleeding."

The demigod looked at her teacher with wide eyes but came to the man and put pressure on his wound.

"Cassy, I know he won't survive, but I know your father taught you how to indicate the weapon used." Cassy looked at Jackson with wide eyes.

"H-how-?"

"Answer now, questions later."

"O-O-kay. Umm... the wound was caused by a 3 foot blade through the epigastric region. Most likely puncturing the liver and a major artery-"

"Cassy, is he suffering?" The teacher looked at his old friend with sad eyes.

After a long pause, "Yes. Normally someone with this injury would have already blead out but-"