Chapter 2: Cured

Chapter 2: Cured

The council looked at the young hero in shock. Covered in crimson blood and holding an incocent child, the greatest hero to ever live looked broken.

Poseidon went to his son and looked at the child questioningly before looking at his favorite son for answers.

Percy looked around the Throne Room before his eyes stopped on one goddess. The same goddess who had been worried about the young child.

"Lady Hera," everyone looked at Percy with questionable eyes including the goddess herself. "Could you please..."

Hera's eyes became wide as the demigod extended the small child towards her and quickly got off her throne before she made her way over to her nephew. Taking the sleeping child from the young hero's arms she smiled in wonder.

"Who is she?"

"This is my baby sister." Poseidon looked at the child and almost started crying again when he finally saw his human love, Sally, in the young child. "Her name is Estella."

"Perseus where did you find her?" Zeus asked gently.

"Under my mother's lifeless body."

The god of the sea burst into tears again while Hestia started rubbing his back to make him feel better. The council all looked at the once carefree and happy demigod only to see an emotionless look covering his face.

That's when the conversation between the silver-eyed goddess and the hero replayed in the goddess's head.

"Percy, why would you think I would kill you?" Poseidon looked up at Artemis in confusion with his water filled eyed, followed by the rest of the council before they turned and looked at the hero.

That is when it clicked for the goddess of Wisdom.

"An immortal killed your parents," Athena stated making everyone turn and look at her with wide eyes.

"Who?" Poseidon asked his son angrily as the throne room shook. Poseidon was ready to make the immortal fade no matter the cost.

Percy looked around the room one last time before Aphrodite finally caught on to his silent message.

"An Olympian?" She asked shocked. "What god in their right mind would-? Oh."

"Aphrodite, who was it?" Zeus asked ready to kick the traitor out.

"Look around the room," the hero spat.

The gods and goddess did but before anyone would say anything Hera had a silent tear rolling down her cheek finally realizing who had done it.

"Ares."

Poseidon summoned his trident ready to flash out and kill the god before Aphrodite interrupted him and every other god.

"Percy... it was him wasn't it?" Everyone again looked at the goddess of love in confusion and anger. "Is he also the reason I felt-"

"Yes," Percy said slowly again making the ground shake, storms come, and much more. "She was with him."

"Perseus what are you talking about?" Athena asked not following his logic for once. A sharp glare from the male made the goddess take a step back.

"Your daughter," he spat with so much spight, "was having sex with Ares when I found her at our spot when I returned to Camp Half-Blood."

"It's true Athena," Aphrodite said with a silent tear falling down her face.

"I am so sorry."

Percy looked at the goddess before bring out the black velvet box that had become heavy in his pocket. He looked at the goddess of the Hearth before putting the box back in.