Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Finally, after many arguments, tears, laughter, pillow fights, pillows and blankets, we all stood in the middle of the living room staring at the amazing fort surrounding us with big smiles on our faces.

"At first when you called us, I couldn't believe what you guys were doing. But now, that it's done, let me say it is actually amazing and we will have so much fun," Shazeb squealed, yes that's right he squealed, as he fist bumped with Subhan.

We all looked at him with disbelief, not forgetting that Shazeb was acting a girl, we decided to get comfy in the giant man-made fort.

Safina smiled at me as she placed Amira on her lap and sat next to me. I had Ariyah on my lap and Simra sat next to me with Ariyan on her lap. Shazeb sat next to Safina, with an arm placed around her shoulders and laughing at something Amira had said and next to Simra was Subhan who had a bowl of popcorn on his lap as we all stared at him before laughing as he sheepishly grinned at us.

We all turned our heads and turned the TV on and got comfortable before finding a film appropriate for Amira to watch but at the same time entertaining for us to watch. Sometimes it is good to let your inner child wild.

As you can tell by this gigantic fort that we are currently sitting in. Halfway through the film Ariyan began to whimper slightly and started to cry. I looked at the time and realized it's time to feed him as I sent an apologetic smile towards everybody. I walked out of the entrance with Ariyah in my arms and Simra holding Ariyan as we headed towards her bedroom, which was much closer than mine.

I placed Ariyah on the bed and realized she had dirtied her diaper and it needed to be changed so I began changing her diaper as Simra stood in the corner holding her nose as I began laughing.

"Wait till your time, you won't be holding your nose closed together," I teased her as her cheeks redded and her eyes widened. I placed Ariyah on the bed and made my way to nurse Ariyan when a blanket was thrown at me.

"I do not need to be scarred for the rest of my life," Simra said as I glared at her and began moving my top and placing Ariyan feeding him, whilst being covered by the blanket the whole time.

"I hadn't even touched my clothes yet and was going to cover myself with the blanket anyways, no need to throw one in my face," I stated as I leaned on the headrest making sure I was fully covered.

Simra shook her head at me with a small smile on her face as she sat on the bed placing Ariyah on her lap, playing with her. I finished feeding Ariyan and was nearly finished with Ariyah when there was a knock on the door.

"Wait a couple of minutes please," Simra said as I quickly made myself presentable and cleaned Ariyah before standing up and walking towards the door as Simra opened her bedroom door.

"I just wanted to know what toppings you guys want on your pizza?" Subhan asked as we nodded and made our way towards the hallway.

"Um...what pizzas have you ordered?" Simra asked as I nodded my head and we listened carefully to what was being read.

"I'll have a cheese pizza," Simra replied.

"Don't order me a pizza please, I'll just share with Simra, if you don't mind?" I asked her as she shook her head and smiled at me.

We walked towards the living room and entered the fort as Subhan began ordering the food and Amira was looking sleepy.

"Amira baby, you need to eat something before going to sleep," I told her as her eyes were closing and Ariyah and Ariyan were also asleep.

"Aailya, I had given her food when you were in Simra's room. I had gotten the chicken strips from this morning and made her a chicken and cucumber sandwich and she ate all of it along with a glass of milk," Safina informed me as I nodded my head and smiled widely at her.