Chapter 15: All of him.

The girl tried to hide her blushing face after the boy had put a stand of her hair behind her ear. He was so close to her, his breath brushed her lips.

Her heart was a mess, it felt as if would come out of her chest.

She was even afraid he would be able to hear it, she hoped he couldn't. That'd be an awkward confrontation of an unrequited love, or at least that's what she thought it was.

She had fallen in love with boy.

All of him.

Everything of him and about him made her heart flatter. Especially those times were he wouldn't fake his smile and his eyes would become slight crescent moons.

His eyes sparkled and every time she looked into them she saw a whole galaxy in them.

His fit body, one he had mention he hated, was the death of her. She was never one to be interested in only looks, but she did have to admire his.

He almost seemed fake, he seemed as if he came out of a movie or what not. His voice, his silky soft voice was music to her ears.

Especially his laugh, had she mentioned such pleasant sound?

She loved how open he was with her, how willing to help he was, how caring and kind he had been to her. She wanted all of him, but she knew he couldn't possibly return her feelings.

Who would want a broken mess like her?