Chapter 4: I'm fine now.

Everything seemed too bright here, too happy.

I didn't want to be here. I don't need this. I'm fine now. I'm fine now.

I just want to go home.

I sat in the waiting room where they told me to stay and wait for someone who is supposed to take me to my own room.

The door opened, who could possibly be brought here too?

Two men entered before a girl in a wheelchair. Her head was dropped, she was unconscious.

I didn't want to make a scene so I just gave them a dirty look for bringing someone who probably doesn't even know what's happening.

The left her a few chairs away from me as they walked up to the receptionist.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around in panic. Her eyes landed on me, her eyes held so much fear I just knew I had to do something. But I didn't, what would I do anyways?

She tried to move her arms but they were tied to the wheelchair as well as her feet.

Tears fell from her beautiful eyes as her breaths visually shortened and quickened.

"My mom!" She shouted. "Where is she? Where's my dad? Jihoon?"

The two men went to her side, explaining everything to her I assume.

"No, no! I'm fine! I'm fine now." She shouted.

Her mind slowly clouded and her vision slowly deteriorated, leaving her in darkness.