Chapter 4c: A Writer's Revenge

Leafy

We walked out of the storage room and to the pantry in silence. Well, I mean, TD, of course, but Firey and I were also not taking. While we were walking, I couldn't help think, why. Why are we meeting in the pantry. We walked into the kitchen then into the pantry, everyone was already there. It was tight, but all 19 of us fit.

"Hello, everyone! X-O-Kuma and I are waiting in the class trial area, all you need to do is pull the middle cupboard and hop on the elevator!" Fourokuma told us over a monitor. Blocky then proceeded to start pulling the cupboard, SB and Eraser helped.

"Let's find Pencil's killer!" Match yelled determined. The elevator was revealed to us at that moment. There was a metal gate covering the elevator.

"Well, are you guys ready?" I said, I clutched Rocky's hand and squeezed, he squeezed back, I knew he was nervous too.

We boarded the elevator and stood there for a second, the gates closed, but it stood still for a minute or two. The elevator smelled musty, yet new at the same time, it had little piles of dirt on the floor.

Suddenly, it started moving, slowly, but efficiently.

The elevator slowly descended, until finally........ the doors opened, a huge round room was present, there were stands in the middle, forming the shape of a circle. Up on a high podium, sat Fourokuma and X-O-Kuma, staring at us with delight.

"Please find the stand with your name on it. I will explain the rules at that point." Fourokuma directed us, we looked around, I found my name in between Spongy and TD. I looked over and saw how sad Match looked, she was seated right next to where Pencil would've been, instead, there was a sign with a picture of Pencil and a giant red X spray painted over it.

"Now that everyone's at their stand, let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only the blackened will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" Fourokuma explained.

"That sounds terrifying!" Ice Cube cried, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Shuddup!" Fourokuma screamed, "I'll just give you somewhere to start. How about the murder weapon?"

"Oh, uh, ok?" Spongy nervously responded.

(Hey guys! I'm going to make my fic a little different than others, for mine, there will be the minigames, so that icludes Rebuttal Showdowns, Hangman's Gambit, Mass Panic Debates, Non Stop Debates, maybe a Scrum Debate during some chapters. For the Non Stop Debates, if a word is bold, it's an argument or wrong statement, if it's italicised, then it's an agreement or correct statement. Let's get going! These trials will also be dialogue, it saves time, and it makes it more interesting to read.)

NON STOP DEBATE STARTING!

TD: 'What could the murder weapon have been?'

Eraser: Could it have been a machete?