Chapter 3a: Feast!

Leafy

When I walked out, I immediately looked at my map. The dining hall was down the hall to the left, not too far away. Pin, Ice Cube, and I promised to go together so I walked to the room in front of me, which was Ice Cube's room. I knocked on her door and soon enough I was greeted by Icy.

"Hey Leafy! Ready to go?" Ice Cube asked me.

"Yeah! We just need to grab Pin and get going." I explained. Ice Cube just ran to grab something after that and then left her room.

"So, what did you take?" I curiously looked over her shoulder, or where there would have been one.

"Oh!" Ice Cube chirped, "It's the handkerchief from my Ice Cream Truck uniform!" That reminded me of a question, people were starting to leave their rooms so it got loud quickly.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask," I decided to do the dramatic look ahead thing while talking, "What's your ice cream truck called?"

"Ice Cream Truck?" Ice cube stated.

"Yeah, what is it called" I asked, confused, maybe she just had hearing issues, I think I'm starting to go deaf too.

"Ice Cream Truck? That's what it's called!" Icy chuckled as I put on an annoyed and outsmarted expression on my face.

"Really!?" I asked surprised, "No way! I don't believe you!"

"Yeah, I did that, I like to be cheeky sometimes!" Icy chuckled more while also wearing a sly expression. I put my hands on my hips and smiled.

"Let's go get Pin now." I said to Ice Cube. She happily nodded and skipped off to Pin's room, I ran after her, "Hey! Wait up!"

When we arrived at Pin's door I was out of breath, I had no idea someone could skip so fast! I leaned over, pretty much slammed my hands in my lap and gasped for air.

"Wow, what were you doing to be so out of breath!?" Pin suddenly asked from above me, she laughed and then Ice Cube and I joined in.

"Well, you guys ready for dinner!?" Ice Cube patted her belly while smiling. I nodded excitedly and Pin agreed with me by slowly nodding as well.

We started our way down the hall, it was quiet, but loud at the same time, most likely from the AC that was on like, the blast freezer level.

"It's freezing in this hallway! This is no way to treat your students!" Pin scolded, not exactly sure at what she was scolding at, but she was scolding something.

"Icy, aren't you cold?" I asked concerned at her blank expression from Pin's comment.

"No! I'm used to this type of chilliness! I work in an ice cream truck!" Ice Cube playfully yelled.

"Hey! Why the cube are you yelling?" Blocky spoke up from behind us. I turned around, he looked like he was done with life.

"Oh, hey, Blocky!" I greeted. I waved to him and gave a slight smile and caught up to us.

"Where's Pen and Eraser?" Pin asked, Blocky then gave a 'isn't it obvious' look.

"Pen is dressing up and Eraser, he's making cologne for himself." Blocky explained, he let out a slight laugh.