Chapter 6a: Invasion

Leafy

I woke up around 10am to Fourokuma.....blaring? He was standing with his arms crossed. An aggravated expression is what greeted us that morning.

"I let you stay up past curfew, but didn't say you could sleep past 7am!"

"Hold on!" Pen shot up, "You expect us to wake up so early after a game night like that!?"

"It's not my fault you stayed up so late." Four sassed. Tired expressions turned annoyed and a symphony of fatigued groans played.

"Wow!" Flower turned the corner, "You guys look horrible!"

"Oh shut up!" Blocky dismissed.

"You see, the Radon fused with the Boron and Iron and now we have-" Golf Ball stooped when she noticed us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Icy walked up to them.

"Oh, uh, nothing!" Tennis Ball defended.

"Is it related to that chemical you mentioned yesterday?" I asked. They were silent, then sprinted away.

"Huh! Guess nerds can run! Who woulda guessed?" Eraser joked. Needle slapped him on the back of the head, "OW!"

"That's not very nice!" Needle pointed out.

"I agree with Needle!" Bubble spoke up, "Golf Ball is much smarter than you so she'll probably achieve more!"

"She definitely will!" Match agreed. Bubble and Match high-fived.

"Are you guys just gonna ignore me!?" Fourokuma spoke up.

"Woah! I forgot you were there!" Firey yelled. Fourokuma gritted his teeth.

"Get to the gym! NOW!"

"Ha! You're getting scolded!" Flower teased.

"You're here too, aren't you?" Fourokuma faced Flower.

"Oh, uh, I was never here!" Flower ran off. The rest of us got up and stumbled over each other. We shuffled in a group to the gym to find TD, Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, and Flower there.

"Where the heck were you all!?" TD wrote, "I was all alone!"

"Yeah! TD and I made conversation!" X-O-Kuma spoke up.

"He's honestly really lame." TD wrote. X-O-Kuma looked sad.

"X! Don't be so downhearted!" Fourokuma patted X-O-Kuma on the back.

"X? Is that some sort of pet name?" Flower teased.

"No! We're friends!" Fourokuma rebutted.

"Can we call him X then? X-O-Kuma is not very practical to say." Icy asked.

"Can we call you Four? Fourokuma is the same!" Pin added. Fourokuma looked at X-O-Kuma. He was silent for a bit.

"Fine. Four and X it is! Now can we get to why I called you here!?" Four agreed.

"We have a new motive for you!" X cheered.

"X is right! Today, we have something that should make you go crazy!!!" Four cheered. Worry was spread across everyone's faces, "As of now, hidden cameras are being set up!"

"Uh, where?" Firey asked.

"Everywhere" An evil smirk appeared on Four's shiny blue skin, if you can even call it skin.

"EEEEEEK!!!" Match screeched, "YOU PERV! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO A GIRL!"

"OR A GUY!" Pen agreed.

"Actually, Match is right, not you Pen!" Flower defended, "Four and X probably know what a guy looks like! They are guys!"

"Actually we're neither, so Pen still has a point!" X cheered.

"That's not helpful in any way!" I called out.

(Yes, the characters do have coverings, this motive would be useless if they didn't)

We all started protesting, yells filled the gym.

"SHUT UP!!" Four yelled even louder, "I CAN PUNISH YOU ALL NOW IF I WANT TO!!"

"By the way! If there is no murder in the next 48 hours, everything will be released to the public!" X added, an innocent smile still there.

"Oh no!" Bubble shrieked, "What if I do something embarrassing and I don't know!?"

"How do you do that?" Coiny asked.

"There are too many ways!" Bubble responded. With that we were silent, and in the silence of it all, someone left the room.

"GB! Where are you going?" TB asked. Golf Ball turned around, she was smiling.

"I've gotta save the secret, I don't want them to find out before you guys do." With that GB ran off.

"What secret?" Four asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." Tennis Ball responded.

"Tell me." Four insisted.

"Uh, it's a surprise for you, we can't tell you." Eraser pitched in.

"Me? Oh, uh, ok! Carry on then!" Four smiled, "Better be good though!"

We all walked out of the gym and Needle did what she always does; slapped Eraser on the back of the head.

"Hey!"

"Eraser, now we owe something to Four!" Needle scolded, "And he's expecting something we probably won't be able to make!"

"But, it took the suspicion away!" Eraser rebutted. Pin walked over to Needle and stood by her.

"Needle's right, there were plenty more ways we could've dealt with that!" Pin shook Eraser until he was dizzy, "We could've just said it was a crush or a ceremony for the deceased"

"Like he'd believe that." Eraser rolled his eyes.

"It's better than what you said!" Match said out of nowhere, tears in her eyes.

"Woah! Why are you crying?" Pen ran up to Match.

"It's just, that idea, the ceremony. It reminded me of the losses, of Pencil." Match wipes her tears away, "I want to do it, I want to make a ceremony for Pencil and Snowball!"

We all looked at her, saddened smiles filled the crowd.

"I think it's a wonderful idea." I stepped forward, "I wasn't very close with either, but many were and I want to help in any way possible!"

"Thanks, Leafy!" Match hugged me. Soon others started volunteering.

"I'll join! I want to help remember SB" Pen offered.

"I think helping is what I need to do, so I will help!" Pin struggled to find reasoning, but she was willing to help.

"This is something I can help with!" Firey raised his hand, "I'm great with craft!"

"Woody is too, right?" I asked, "He is a carpenter! You should both join!"

Woody smiled and walked over to the weird group being formed.

"I guess the six of us will work on the ceremony while the rest deal with the problem Eraser started." Pin announced, "And then GB can choose which group to join."

"Sounds like a plan!" I agreed. I looked up at the ceiling, trying to find any of the hidden cameras before we walked off to find materials.

(This is a more relaxed chapter, I'm quite excited to write the ceremony, I think that should be nice to write and to read. Well, see you all later!)