Chapter 4: He's The Devil In Disguise, A Snake With Brown Eyes

(Warnings: Mentions of Prinxiety, Slimy Boi, Anger, Sadness, Crying, Fainting, Fourth Wall Breaking )

{Virgil's POV}

    Uh... my head hurts...

    Where am I? The floor is cold... I'm really cold.

    I remember... Roman knocking on my door.. but that's it.

    I must have just been really tired... yeah.

    That's it.

    I carefully lifted myself off of the floor, being wary of my wrist, which hurt REALLY bad. I grasped my wrist with my non-dominant hand, and steadied myself on the plush carpet. My eyes wandered over to the couch, where the pillows and my favorite Jack Skellington blanket were on the floor. Either I fell on the couch and knocked everything over, or that theater loving weasel came in anyway, sat on the couch, and watched my unconscious body laying on the floor, before deciding that I wasn't worth his time.

    That's really stupid, I'm not sure why I would even think that. Oh wait, because that's something he would do. I scowled as I thought of him watching me and laughing, uh.. I really wanna beat the crap out of him. But that would be irresponsible, so of course I'm not going to do that. Yet. I still want to hear that apology he had for me, boy, that would be interesting. Still holding my now throbbing wrist, I began to sink down into Roman's room.

    It was utterly stupid to try to talk to him while he was sobbing like a maniac, and apparently me presence only made him more upset. Figures. No matter how much I tried to get him to talk, all that came out were small sobs and hiccups. I rolled my eyes, he probably just watched Titanic again.

    "Well, Logan said you were going to apologize?" I said, kinda irritated that I could have been doing literally anything else, but instead I'm consoling a crying Roman.

    He went to open his mouth, and then -

{Roman's POV}

    I can't tell him, I can't tell him that I told him I like him.

    I can't tell him that it was Deceit.

    I can't tell him I'm in LOVE with him.

    I prepared myself for the hurtful words that were about to come out of my mouth.. for the second time today. I can't let him get that close, if he got suspicious, he might figure out that I like him. Of course, I can't be TOO harsh. I don't want him to think that I hate him, I just want things to go back to normal.

    "Virgil can you EVER just leave me alone? I'm TRYING to watch Bambi! But what you said about the apology was correct, I didn't really mean what I said to Patton. I just wanted him to get off my back about it. Happy?" I asked, working my face into a faux pout, trying to make it seem as If this apology was difficult for me.

    It wasn't.

    Truth be told, I only started liking Virgil recently. When his wardrobe changed, and he started being less of a giant emo thorn in his side. I actually flirt quite a bit with Virgil when were not filming, he either just doesn't notice, or he thinks that I'm just flirting with him to tease.

    It hurts.

    Not Virgil rejecting me, well yes that too, but I feel a sharp pain in the temples of my head. I bring my fingers up to massage my forehead, while Virgil continues speaking.

    "Yeah well look, not that I really care or anything. But you probably shouldn't come into my room without asking, you jacked up all the pillows and crap." He said, obviously irritated.