Chapter 6: Anger: Part II

Mulai dari awal

*Richa enters the class and sees Aryan sitting with Jyoti and ignores him*

Prasad: (in loud tone)  Hi baby,  why are you so sad because of some fat and ugly person?

Richa: No,  I told you not to do this...

Prasad: Here,  take this chocolate and please smile...

Richa: (normal voice)  Thank you, dear.

Prasad: Anything for you my love...

*Aryan is just busy in his world and not giving any attention to Prasad and his friends*

*GAME PERIOD*

*Prasad and his friends plan to beat Aryan and are waiting for him to come at school backyard*

Prasad: (to Aryan)If you are your mom's son,  then meet me at school backyard...

Aryan: Okay...

*Aryan reaches school backyard*

Akshay: (throws a punch at Aryan)  What the hell did you tell Richa?  So you got this much confident to tell my bro's gf such thing.

Ajay: (kicks him)  What you think of yourself ugly ass...

Prasad: (slaps Aryan)  Don't you dare ever talk to my girl like this...

Aryan: Are you guys done?  Can I go?

Prasad: Ohh your family is ugly and your dad is an asshole...

Aryan: (gets furious) Stop there or..

Ajay: (mocks Aryan)  Oh what you gonna do huh?  Your dad and mom are an asshole.

*Aryan runs towards Ajay and punches him with all force and he's bleeding*

Aryan: what did you just say?  Did I said anything to your parents...

Akshay: (marches toward Aryan)  you fatso...

Aryan: (kicks toward his groin)  I told you to leave me,  I didn't say any word when you kicked me then why did you mention my mom's name?

*Aryan beats the crap out of Akshay and he's nose burst and all blood gets into Aryan's fist*

Prasad: (gets frightened)  Hey...

Aryan: (marches toward Prasad)  I told you to leave me...  Didn't I?

*Aryan jumps at Prasad and makes him lie toward the ground and starts throwing punches at his face*

Prasad: (in pain)  I'm sorry...  Leave me,  Help me...

*Akshay and Ajay runs away from Aryan and calls their teacher*

Aryan: (keeps throwing punches on Prasad)  Will you ever say anything bad about my father huh?  I'm gonna make you pat for this...

*Mr. Jadhav runs toward Aryan and Prasad and immediately takes Aryan away from Prasad*

Mr. Jadhav: (slaps Aryan)  Are you out of your mind?  You would have killed him...

Aryan: (in ferocious tone)  Yes if anyone talks bad about my parents,  I will beat the shit out of him...

Mr. Jadhav: Come to me you idiot,  I will take you to the principal and then you keep saying such things..

*Aryan has been taken to the principal office and meanwhile Prasad and his friends are taken to clinic.  Meanwhile, Aryan's parent is been called to school*

*AT PRINCIPAL OFFICE*

*Aryan's parent has reached and has been explained about what all happened between Aryan and Prasad*