Epilogue

"Just the final touches." The stylist mumbled as she applied the last swipe of lipstick to your bottom lip before taking a step back to admire her artwork. "And we're done! Why don't you take a look in the mirror and let me know what you think?"

She moved out of your way and packed up all her makeup items and hair tools that were scattered all over the surface of the vanity mirror, giving you the space to check yourself out.

You rose from the chair and carefully hitched up your wedding gown to avoid stepping on the skirt part lest you tripped and fell. It would be a disaster if you ended up injured or hospitalized on your big day due to your clumsiness.

Although you supposed it would make a funny story to tell your kids and grandkids in the future.

As you neared the full-length mirror, you hesitated slightly to have a look at the final result of being fully geared up in your wedding gown complete with the full makeup and hairdo.

'Is this the wedding nerves that Ochako-chan was talking about right before she walked down the aisle?' You thought to yourself as you flashed back to the day of hers and Midoriya's wedding where the brunette nearly vomited on her dress due to all the anxiety and nerves building up within her.

It was only thanks to Tsuyu and her calming words that prevented her breakfast from ruining her wedding dress.

A light chuckle escaped your lips when you remembered the panic looks on Yaoyorozu's and Jiro's faces as they fretted over Urakaka who had one hand covering her mouth while the other clutched her stomach tightly.

Looking back had calmed some of your nerves and you took a deep breath before exhaling slowly to quieten your racing heart, immediately feeling a whole lot better and ready to reveal your appearance.

You turned towards the mirror and the moment your eyes landed on your reflected figure, you lost it. Standing before you was a person who looked like she belonged in a Disney princess movie and if you believed hard enough, maybe you would start belting out an opera song about love and dreams.

Except this was a reality and you would probably sound like a dying whale if you were to start singing.

Nonetheless, you were still taken aback by your appearance and even you got to admit it was a sight to behold. The stylist had really outdone herself.

"I assume you like what you see?" The said person asked, drawing you out of your reverie.

Turning around so that you were facing the makeup artist, you answered with a grateful smile. "I love it, you're really amazing at your job. Thank you so much."

The stylist laughed lightly and waved away your praise. "I'm simply just doing my job, that's all."

You let out a laugh of your own before bidding her farewell as she left with her work luggage. Now that your full ensemble was complete, it was about time to call in your bridesmaids who you knew were probably dying with anticipation outside of the room where they had been waiting while you got your makeup and hair done.

Taking one last look at your appearance in the mirror, you headed over to the door, being mindful of your dress. As you neared the entrance of the room, you picked up on muffled voices and strained your ear to catch what your friends could be possibly conversing about.

"...paper...stone..."

Your face took on a baffled expression and stood there like a buffoon, trying to comprehend what you just heard. Did your friends seriously played "scissors-paper-stone" while waiting for you?! Just exactly how bored were they??!!