Encounter

Instead of Reader-chan calling Shigaraki "master" like she did at the ending of Chapter 1, she's gonna start calling him "Nii-chan" from chapter 2 onwards.

I refer Thirteen as "they" since their actual gender is unknown.

***

It can't be! She's not supposed to be alive!

The world faded away as Bakugou stared at the scene before him, red orbs wide with disbelief. He could hear his heart beating at a hundred miles per hours. Cold sweats broke out on his forehead as all sort of questions flashed through his mind.

His body was rigid, unable to move as roots grew from his feet and into the ground. As much as his brain wanted to deny what his eyes were seeing, his heart refused to do so.

Even though she no longer looked like Bakugou saw her the last time when they were still kids, there was no mistaking of those (h/c) hair that had grown out, but what stood out was her eyes – a pair of (e/c) orbs that always took his breath away whenever he looked into them.

Even now, the very same pair of eyes still took his breath away as Bakugou stared into them.

After all these years, she was standing before him – alive and breathing when he thought she was gone.

***

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors – All Might, me and one more person." Aizawa, Class 1-A's homeroom teacher addressed the class.

The students' curiosity peaked as they glanced at one another, wondering what their teacher meant by "turned into". Sero raised his hand, asking a question that was on everyone's minds.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

Suddenly, the black-haired teacher showed the class a card that read "rescue" in bold, capital letters. "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between."

Excited murmurs broke out amongst the students, thrilled that they would be doing something related to a duty of a hero. The murmurs built up until it became chatters as everyone discussed the training.

"Hey, I'm not done," Aizawa spoke up, his eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep as usual. All heads turned to the front, paying attention as their teacher went out. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too."

He pressed a remote in his hand and suitcases containing the students' hero costumes popped out from the walls. Class 1-A's were filled excitement, eager to change into the costumes that were specially designed for each of them.

"The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." Aizawa dismissed his students as each of them stood up one by one to collect their suitcases and got ready for their hero training class.

the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, the wheels on the go round and round, all to USJ

"Everyone, I've been waiting for you."

Class 1-A was greeted by the space hero, Thirteen, who was the other instructor that Aizawa told them about. They couldn't help but be excited that one of the greatest heroes that specialize in disasters rescuing would be teaching them today.

"Let's go inside without delay."

"Look forward to working with you!"

Everyone followed behind Thirteen as they led the way into the training ground that they would be using today. Once they were inside, Class 1-A was taken aback by the sheer size of the facility.