1 4

August 28th 5:57pm

"I'm home!" Sam called out as he walked through the front door of their apartment.

The small dog that once was a stray instantly ran up to him and Sam swiftly picked him up and held him in his arms.

"Hey, Bud," Sam chuckled, cuddling his dog affectionately.

He walked through to the kitchen where he saw Alex in the middle of making their dinner. She smiled lovingly at him as he walked closer, setting their dog down on the ground.

"Hey, Baby," She murmured before kissing him. He swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close, not wanting the moment to end.

When they pulled away, he said, "Hello, my amazing girlfriend,"

Alex laughed and pecked him once more before going back to preparing dinner. "Why are you in such a good mood?"

Sam shrugged and lazily wrapped his arms around her waist as she worked, "I just realized how lucky I am to have you,"

Alex laughed again, "And I'm lucky to have you,"

They were quiet for a moment before Sam spoke up again, "Y'know, I really want to marry you,"

Alex looked over her shoulder at him with wide eyes and a surprised smile, "Is that so? Well, I want to marry you too someday,"

The tall boy with green eyes and dark hair hummed, "I love you,"

The short girl with brown eyes and auburn hair smiled, "I love you too,"