Sleepy Boy

Austin walks onto the bus all sweaty. I ask "good show?" He nods "amazing!" I smile and he leans in for a kiss. I stop him, moving back. He laughs knowing i dont want his sweat over me so he picks me up and kisses me, getting what he wants. I laugh and squeel. Suddenly we hear coughs and break apart and see Alex, Robert, and Zach. They say "off of each other NO PDA!" We laugh and austin holds my hand "u guys jealous?" They all defend themselves "no! Its just gross!" I laugh and austin gives me a peck on the cheek. I push him off "babe go take a shower." He groans and leaves. When he comes back like an hour later, we all play video games until 1 am. I sit in austin's lap as we play call of duty and poor austin lost to robert. Austin shouts "dingus!" We all laugh but austin is still pouting. I roll my eyes smiling and kiss him "all better austin?" He nods. After video games, we decide to watch movies until 4 am. Austin wraps an arm around me as i lean my head on his shoulder and we watch the movies. I could tell austin was getting tired "guys i think austin and i should get some sleep. Look at the poor guy." Everyone looks at austin and austin traces back to life "huh what?" I laugh and drag him into our room "goodnight guys." I shut the door. Austin asks "yd we leave?" I reply "babe ur dead tired go to sleep." He leans against me and eyes me "im not sleepy." His lips crash to mine as his hands roam my body. And tht was the start of a fun 2 hours of pain and love making. We crash on the bed, me into his arms. He kisses the top of my head "i love u y/n." i smile "love u too." I fall asleep to his heartbeat.

His POV:

I keep tossing and turning, not able to sleep no matter how tired i am. I sigh and try again. Right when i was about to hit my deep sleep, i hear someone call my name "austin? Austin wake up." I open my eyes and see my mom. I whine "but i didnt sleep at all last night!!" She says "you have early rehearsals today. Y didnt u sleep... Oh." Mom looks at y/n fast asleep. She flicks my head "austin!" I say "im srry im srry im up." I groan and get up and get ready for the day. I get back on the bus at 4 pm.

Y/N POV:

At bout 4, austin walks back all tired. I ask "hey babe whats wrong?" He says "no sleep!" I laugh "go to sleep then." We sit on our bed while we talk to the other guys. Austin lays his head down in my lap while i play with his fluffy hair "baby go to sleep." He whines "but i cant sleep!!" I ask "y not?" He yawns "because..." I wait for him to finish but then i hear soft snores. I look down at him and laugh "poor baby."