Falling Asleep

This is a short one that came into my head.

Austin Mahone and I are engaged, currently living in Austin's condo in Miami. Its around 11 pm and him and i are figuring things out for the new house we are gonna buy. Austin is sitting on his office chair at the piano, trying to make up a cool tune while im laying down on the bed on my stomach with a notebook of our plans so far. Austin asks "babe what do we have so far?" I look down at my list "pool, movie theater, 6 bedrooms-1 in the mainfloor..." He asks "and?" I sigh "thats it." He moans "this is so hard." he hits random keys on the piano "ugh!!" I say "baby, i think we could all use some rest." He nods and gets into bed with me. He half lays down and half sits up while i lean my head on his chest, his arm securely around me. Austin is flipping through the channels on the TV and stops at the HGTV channel. He says "this might give us some ideas." I say "ok." We watch for another hour and i end up falling asleep on him. Austin puts the volume on mute with subtitles as he continues to watch while i sleep. Michelle walks in and whispers "austin, the phone's for you." He tries to get up but i hold tight at his shirt when he does as i sleep not wanting him to leave. He looks at me and laughs and then looks back at his mom gesturing that he cant move. She smiles and says "ok then call your grandfather tomorrow." He nods and soon he falls asleep too forgetting to turn the tv off. Michelle walks in an hour after austin sleeps to turn the tv off and then takes a picture of the two of us and captioned it: "@austinmahone and @y/t/n crashing after new house planning."