Teasing Game Part 1

By Kate and I
For:Zohaa(me)
Today you and Austin decided to do the teasing game or bet to see who can last longer without any sign of being turned on, the rules are no saying your turned on, no moaning groaning or blushing, do any of those and there will be punishment. You start of them game when you wake up by straddling Austin's lap when he's asleep you kiss his lips and you hear him say "your not getting me that easily" you pout and get off "fine but I know you'll be the one to break first" you say and then go to get dressed for the day. When Austin wakes up, i come out of the shower in just a towel wrapped around my body. He looks at me eyes wide. I laugh "u want some?" I was about to open up the towel to reveal myself but he shut his eyes tight. I laugh again. He says "oh you wait." When Austin gets out the shower, he didnt bother to even put on a towel around his waist. He asks "zoe, babe where are my boxers." I stare at his dick and he laughs "like what u see?" I throw his boxers on his face. God this is gonna be harder than i thought. You go downstairs to start making breakfast mostly consisting of eggs toast and sausage, after breakfast is cooked and Austin comes down you were chewing on a sausage when austin says "ya know mines bigger" you try hard not to blush. I say "i doubt that." And wink at him. I leave the room with a dumbfounded Austin. After Austin finishes breakfast, he joins me on the couch when im watching TV. He puts an arm around me and whispers "zohaa you have no idea what is coming ur way" i could feel his breath on my skin and i felt tingly. I cant lose! "Oh yeah well you have no idea what's comming YOUR way" you say 'smooth come back' you think them lay your head down on Austin's lap while you watch a movie you try teasing him by playing ing with his zipper and running your hand up and down his thigh getting closer to the more notable bulge, you look at him to see him straining a groan "something the matter sweetie ?" you ask with an innocent voice. He stutters "nope nothing at all." I nod "i see ok." I slowly pull his zipper down and see his buldge through his boxers. I look up at austin who had a fix stare at me "u sure nothing wrong?" He laughs "yeah." Suddenly, i feel his hands going up my back. His warm touch felt so good. Suddenly i hear a snap. He unclasped my bra. Crap. You feel your bra becoming lose and you feel Austin's hands running up and down your back and sometimes coming close to your breast you decide to take a step forward and place your hand flat on Austin's boxer clad hardon you rub his hard on and you can tell he's trying s hard not to groan or moan, you then feel Austin's hand come to your front to massauge your breast. I try so hard not to moan and Austin could tell "whats wrong babe?" He starts to play with my nipples "Austin..." He says "hmm?" His grip on me got stronger. I got up because i couldnt take it anymore and my bra falls down. Great. I unbutton his pants and slide them off. He laughs "u want me dontya?" I roll my eyes and my fingers roam his thighs, around his buldge making sure not to touch it to tease him enough. I walk back to my room, thats all he gets for now. But i knew Austin was not done, he was annoyed. Your lying on your bed when you suddenly hear Austin come in "what you think you can just leave?" He says and come close to you and flips you so now your lying on your stomach he removes you pants and top along with your bra and he's already in just his boxers and t shirt "you think you can just tease me all you want then up and leave I should consider that as a way of saying that youre to turned one to even continue" he says smirking. I quickly defend myself "im not turned on. Im actually dissappointed tht this is all u got." He flips me over and passionatly kisses me. I was about to moan but i stopped myself. "What was that?" "Nothing. U see how needy u r, ur hearing my moans when im not doing anything." His hand starts to roam my thighs and he starts to whisper dirty things in my ear and suddenly out of nowhere his fingers go full force in me through my underwear and i wince. "If your not turned on then why are you so wet?" Austin says smirking you try to push him away to no avail you them flip your bodies so you're now ontop of him and you start to grind your hips and your wet entrance against his raging hardon you can see on his face that he's trying to stifle a moan "something wrong babe?" You say teasingly. He says "god i make u so wet dont i?" I dont say anything. I continue to grind my hips against his and when i wasnt fully focused since i got distracted by his eyes, he catches me off guard and flips me over, him ontop of me "my eyes are mesmerizing." I scoff "shut up." He laughs and he sucks on my sweet spot on my neck. I moan. SHIT NO!! "Oh what was that?" He says "nothing" you try to cover it up be he sees right though you "nope that was a moan and I know what your moans sound like and that means I win" he says smirking proud of himself "fine you win now please fuck me" you beg but he dosent give "nope now it's time for your punishment" he says. I whine "Austin no please." He laughs imitating me "Zohaa yes please." I say getting up "how bout we start over..." He pushes me back down "definitly not." I say "but austin..." He says "but nothing." I cross my arms "i dont wanna do it." Austin rolls his eyes "cmon ur such a baby!" I groan "i hate you." He turns to me "what was that?!" With Austin ontop of you and him so close to you you can see the anger flair in his eyes and it kinda scared you a bit, but you know he'd never hurt you,"I I said I hate you" you say stuttering "I know damn well that you don't mean that you love me and my touch all to much" he says pinning your hands together and above your head.