Teasing Game Part 2

Now i regret telling Austin that i hate him because now he's really gonna punish me. Austin crashes his lips to mine "u dont hate me." I dont say anything. He grinds his hips to mine "i figured out ur punishment." I ask "what is it?" His hands still pinned mine at the top of my head. He whispers in my ear furiously "ur hands will be tied and ur mouth will be shut. No matter what i do to you, u cant make any noise." Austin goes over to one of his draws of his dresser and pulls out two ties he then comes back towards you and tired your hands together then your hands to the head bored "now if your good and don't make any sounds maybe I'll let you go early, but make a whimper and the punishment will be extended, got it?" Austin says and you nod your head. I say "Austin this isnt fair..." His finger is on my lips "shh." I roll my eyes as he ties up my hands. Austin takes the rest of his and my clothes off. He pushes me against the bed, him ontop of me. His lips leave a trail of kisses along my neck. They were sweet kisses not aggressive. Austin then co induces the kisses downwards towards your breast kissing the valley (idk what it's called) between them and them kissing and sucking on your nipples, you try your best not to moan and Austin can see you trying. He looks into my eyes and smiles "zohaa ur doing not so bad." I roll my eyes. The thing bout him is that he pisses me off in a way that makes me love him even more. His hands roams my thighs once more and he enters one finger in and out, adding another and another. His lips escapes from my chest and goes down, leaving trailes along my bellybutton and down. You bite your lip to keep you from moaning as Austin moves his fingers fast in and out of you, Austin's lips reach your clit making you bit your lip harder to the point were you think you'll draw blood "so far so good" he says smirking. He sees a drop of blood slip and he laughs "cmon babe let it out." I knew this was a trick so i didnt do anything. He smiles "smart girl." I give him an i know that already look and he rolls his eyes and goes back to licking my insides. His warm tounge goes inside and out and god was he killing me. I wanted him in me but if i say one word i'll probably not get him inside me tonight. Austin then sits up and removes his boxers "I've had enough of this game so you're aloud to moan" he says but you don't know if it's a trick or not as of reading your mind he says "I'm not tricking you I swear moan I need to hear your sweet moans" after that's been said he plunges hard and deep into your core marking you both let out deep moans. We flop on the bed, catching our breaths. We look at each other and laugh. He holds my hand in his and turns to me "zohaa?" "Hmm?" I respond. He asks "do u really hate me?" I laugh and then i see that austin is serious. I squeeze his cheeks and say "ofcourse not, i love you." He smiles "i love you more." I say "i love you most." Austin kisses me passionatly "i love you mostest."