Chapter 17: She's Strong Physically

"Why won't you just stay away from him?" Imira gave my chest a hard shove and I stumbled back into Faye who tossed me to Abe and went at Imira ready to attack.

I pushed off Abe's chest and felt my mind rattle in horror, "Oh god, Faye! Faye it's okay, stop, Faye, come on." I said pulling her off Imira.

Faye stepped back breathing heavy and furiously.

Bekerus stared at her for a while and cleared his throat giving her a long stare before looking away.

She straightened out her shirt and scowled at Bek, "Stop gawking dog boy." She said shoving past him and outside.

Abe grinned, "She's cute when she's mad huh?" He asked Bek who blushed and smiled, "I like her fire." He admitted.

What?

I eyed Bek over, but a smack came to the side of my face and then Imira did some weird body movement and leaped shifting to a wolf and landing on top of me.

My head hit the floor and I stared at her watched her saliva spill down my face, "For the love of Nyx, take a damn breath mint!" I said furiously.

Her breath wreaked of vampire.

I cringed and she growled before barking and snapping in my face.

She's not hurting me, she's just trying to frighten me.

I scowled, "Get off me bitch." I said low and calm.

She's a female dog, technically I wasn't being rude, I was just using the proper term.

Then her jaws opened and I lifted my arm watching as her jaws snapped onto it biting into my arm.

The cracking sound piercing my ears.

Fucking hell!

I let out a quiet and suppressed groan of pain, "You're literally the epitome of a psycho jealous girlfriend! I don't want Kai! You fucking idiot!" I let my fangs split out and bit onto her snout digging my fangs in then pulling to split the skin and as I did it she let out a loud whimper.

That's right, "You aren't the only one with teeth crazy bitch." I watched her slowly morph to a human and cry as she held her face.

I stood and Abe grabbed a towel placing it to my bleeding arm.

The door opened and Kai walked in slowly with Bek, Bek told on us? What the hell Bek?

I gave him a small scowl and then stared down at my wound.

"What is this Imira?" Kai shouted furiously.

She whimpered holding her face.

God she's such a fucking drama queen.

Biting my wrist, I grabbed a cup and let the blood drip in it.

Taking the cup I held it out to her, "Stop bitching. Drink and it'll heal you." I said annoyed.

She took the cup and I noticed the four long streaks under her eyes and up over her lips and nose.

Good, that should teach her not to bite a vampire.

I smirked, "I once went to a Japanese place and they had crabs alive, one pinched my finger. It really sucks when your food fights back huh?" I said smugly.

She scowled and drank the blood placing the cup on the floor.

Looking to Kai, his eyes moved over my face and down to my arm, "You should see our healer, she'll fix that for you." He said calmly.