"What are your other scars from?"

And he completely tenses at my question.

"I'll tell you a different time. It's part of the story that will scare you off. There is not a bone in my body that doesn't want you. You are everything any man would kill for. I'd be a fool to let you go," he says, my lips kissing his in a chaste kiss.

"Good, because I find myself wanting you every second of the day," I smile, his lips curving beneath mine. He rolls back on top of me, lacing his fingers through mine as he slowly kisses me. My stomach heats and I wrap my legs around his waist, my toes curling at my emotions. God, I want him. I want him every minute.

My eyes flutter open, seeing the bright sun infiltrating through the open room. I sit up, pulling the sheet to cover my chest. I spot a note taped to the head board, my fingers gripping it.

Good morning, Reagan.

Take this key to the last room down the hall, first door on the right.

I couldn't wake you for you looked too beautiful. You're so beautiful.

I'll be back soon. Xoxo

-Harry

My fingers fiddle with the key, my eyes viewing the old-fashioned looking metal. Smiling, I climb out of bed and wrap my robe around myself. Skipping down the wood floor, I reach the large door, setting the key into the lock. After twisting and opening it, my eyes view the room that once held his dominant treasures.

The walls have been painted a bright blue, much the same to my eyes. There are white curtains surrounding the once bolted windows, a beautiful balcony shown. A large couch rests on the wall and a desk is on the opposite, an Apple computer sitting there. A TV hangs on the wall and an envelope rests on the table in front of the couch.

My name is written on the outside and I open it, smiling at the hand-written note.

Reagan, my beautiful girlfriend, I hope you enjoy this room. I had it designed if you ever wanted to work away from the office. I hope you enjoy it and I will always allow you to work from here. If you take the mini iPad on the table and switch it on, I programed an app for you to work everything in the room: the lights, the TV, and the computer. There is also an app filled with classic novels and some books that remind me of you. I hope you like the design. -Harry

I smile and sit on the couch, playing with the iPad apps. How cool is this? At least he didn't do this in my house. I'd have never allowed him to spend this much money on me. It still slightly unnerves me that he spent this amount for me.

My eyes scan over the list of books, viewing all these novels I've read numerous times except one. I've never read If I Stay before. It must be a newer book.

As my finger swipes the screen, paging through the book, I find myself captivated by the story. How catastrophic; a girl losing everything and potentially her life. I'm so encased in the book that I didn't even hear the door opening.

"Reading something good?" Harry asks, sitting beside me.

"Yes," I smile, setting the iPad down and turning to him. Sweaty Harry is hot Harry.

"This is too much. Everything is too much," I tell him, his head shaking.

"You're my girlfriend. You get everything I want to buy for you."

"I told you Harry. Money is nothing to me. Buying me things isn't the way to go."

I'm still so infatuated by him, regardless of his income. I could have found him sitting on a curb and found him utterly magnificent.

Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara