Chapter five: forgive and forget

As we walk to the front door she hears the basement door so I head-butt her since I wasn’t tied up, I start running outside as she yanks my hair back throwing me to the ground with her bloody nose trying to fight her off of me. I start to try to wiggle away as she bites me I grab a nearby lamp and hit her over the head with it, She gets off holding her up “for that I’ll kill your family” as I run outside and turn back I go to hit her with another item, *grabs my hand and kicks my gut* as I fall to the ground before her with my hand covering my head. “please, I love you” Jake said trying to get her to not kill him or do anything rash.  “No you don’t Jake” she said as I look to see Emily with a Gun coming through the side of my house “ any last words before I shoot you” . I look up at her “yeah, fuck you” I close my eyes and *boom* While Megan’s cold dead body falls next to me, getting up to hug Emily and thanking her for killing Megan while we go untie everyone from in the basement. “Thank you” said Lily “Thank you” Said Jakes mom. We all turn around to go up the stairs as she turns around *hey where’s will* as we all look down everyone looking at me “he’s dead” hugging her close telling her everything will be okay. Everyone being happy Megan isn’t here anymore, *hears sirens coming* “before I go, I want to say im sorry I treated you like that Jake and Lily I hope you forgive me” Me and Lily hug her “we for give you” as cops come in and arrested Emily for killing will and Megan, running to talk to The cop “how do you she killed will”, I asked the cop “her prints were on the gun unless u know something else?”. I looked back seeing Lily shook her head no I look back at the cop and said “no sir, I don’t” as we wave bye to Emily turning back hugging Lily believing that this was all over looking at her* lifts chin up* “I’m sorry, I am” I told her. We hug again “we’re moving away” as she laughed hysterically as we both go. Back to my house.