Chapter two: Blackmail

I wake up to spam pictures and texts from Megan telling me that was fun and she can't wait to see me again, I call her as she picks up "hey baby" she says "STOP, it was a mistake" I told her hanging up receiving another text with *hope Lily doesn't find out* pissed off I walk outside finding Megan waiting on the sidewalk, walking up to her furiously "what the hell are you doing here Megan" pissed off, " I missed you" she says as im thinking what the hell is her problem "leave me the hell alone" screaming at her not realizing Lily is probably going to find out now about what happened. After the small break we have we go back to college and while were at lunch eating I see Lily kissing her, Emily and will but no sign of release, "has anyone seen Megan?" asked Emily followed by everyone else "maybe she's late" I said while we all head to class, I get a incoming text from Megan * we need to talk, meet me in the locker room* I mange to escape the class to go down stairs, "Megan? Where are you" calling out "here" she replies coming up to her "there is NOTHING to talk about, nothing happened" as I walk away she pulls my arms back roughly " something did happen, don't make me tell Lily" turning around *punches the lockers* than leaving. On the way I keep thinking what in the hell is happening, I want to tell Lily but I don't have the heart to, I love her too much and it was a party everyone was drunk I was so confused on what to do. "hey Will wait up" as I see him in the hall "what's up Jake?" about to ask tell him "I have to tell you something you can't tell anyone" I said " im your best friend I wont" he replied I look around than back at him "at that party me and Megan had sex" I said he had no words he was as shocked as I was after I said it, Than he says "shit this is serious, you can't tell Lily" as we both walk out the doors to his car meeting up with everyone " hey there you are" said Lily to Megan "I didn't feel good" she replied "probably that party" Emily laughed. Megan pulls Lily side to talk to her, me and Will's eyes go big since we have no idea what's she's saying to my girlfriend, Few seconds later "hey babe Meghan is going to spend the night ok?" "we need girl talk" says Megan as she winks at me and we all get into the car, I see will is dropping them off first as I get home to come up front I tell Lily "I love you" and got in driving off. "hey can you watch out see if she says anything to Lily"? I asked "of course man" saying bye after he dropped me off for the day, I run in and yell "hey mom" and run upstairs texting Lily and getting no response, After twenty minutes *text message* from Lily saying that Megan said her ex is cheating on her and she needed to talk to and she'd talk to me later trying not to panic. Seconds later I get another incoming text *text message* from Megan saying I hope you aren't still mad baby you know I love you, I blocked her on everything so she didn't have to bother me, I told myself to try to forget she existed and forget about all of this stealing a bottle of alcohol from downstairs, I call Will "hey you find anything?" I asked him "no nothing yet, their quiet sorry" he replied and hung up. Before I get messed up I texted Lily and tell her I love her no matter what and only her, I'd never hurt her, Right away she texts back "I know baby, I trust you I have to go she's calling me". As im slowly passing out from drinking and being stressed that Megan's going to tell my girlfriend that we had sex, slowly passing out waiting for a text for Lily. I try to stay up by standing up and walking around but the liquor that's in my body isn't helping me stay straight or awake falling to bed. A few hours later I woke up around eleven " fuck, my head hurts, regretting the part where I drank I pick up my phone to not text messages or calls still, worried I called Lily "yes honey?" She answered. "sorry just worried" I felt bad because it was late I don't want to make it to obvious. She says " its ok baby I passed out im sorry". My thoughts were still all over about if she told her, she's messing with my mentality. "hey baby" I asked. "yeah?." She replies. "what did you guys talk about all night" just wondering for my concerns, She replied with "girl things babe" knowing that wasn't helping my thoughts or situation. I go downstairs to eat dinner, I see my mom still up. "hey mom?" asking her "yes"? She replied. I went to tell her something happened at the party but instead I said "nothing, I love you goodnight" walking back upstairs into until tomorrow .