Chapter three: Friends or Foe

Waking up going to eat breakfast I see Emily and Lily, “morning” They didn’t acknowledge me, figured because they were too tired. I text Jake “hey buddy, you ok?” waited ten minutes and got response, “I’d wait till he texts he’s probably still asleep” as I thought to myself. I’m walking down the hallway down to the bathroom past my sisters door and all I heard was “Emily can you help me break up Lily and Jake?” she asked “are you crazy!?!?!” I said shockingly, “please I’ll owe you” she pleaded and pleaded. I heard her sigh “fine but nobody can know” I said “SHIT’ kind of loud and went in the bathroom as if I didn’t hear anything trying to get ahold of Jake still. I walk back out with Emily and Megan on the Other side “can I help you” I asked. They just walked away having a feeling they heard me talk about ending their relationship. A few minutes later I see Emily alone, I walk up to her and turn her around “WHAT THE HELL EMILY” telling her I over heard her “ oh my god please don’t tell them” she cried and begged. “Too late” I told her and walked away. I called Jake once more and he finally answered “what’s wrong” he asked, I looked around me to see if they weren’t my me and I told him “Look Emily agreed to help Megan destroy you and Lili” he told him. I went to go tell him not say anything yet but he already hung up, five minutes later he’s at my house. ,”WHERE ARE THEY!?!?” he yelled trying to get past me, , bro wait, wait” will said as he sees them in the house he runs up to them, “WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM” the scared look on their faces knew that Will told him. “its time for everyone to know, gather around” exclaimed Megan. “STOP” I screamed, she started tell everyone we had sex *falls to my knees* while everyone in the room is looking at me thanking God Lily isn’t here to hear it. Hours later when everything calms down, I head home seeing that there’s a car following me all the way there. I started to run home as fast as I could and about I was going to walk inside my house they stopped out front than drove off quick. Later that night I couldn’t sleep I called Lily and told her there was a car following me and that there was something else I have to say. “ tell me babe” says Lily. “Its something happened” while staring to tear up… “let me see you babe” I said. “okay babe” be right there she replies. I waited outside for a half hour until she comes up to my door, I run up to her*hugs* and lets go “me and Megan were drunk..”? I said “Yes babe we all were” she said. I take a deep breath “we had sex”. She punches me and punches my chest hard as she could yelling “HOW COULD YOU!!”  and “YOU LIED TO ME”. I look down at the ground ashamed and sorry I didn’t tell her when it happened, we both start walking our separate ways,  After I get inside I get call *Megan* I decline instantly not wanting to talk to her. I shut off my phone looking up information on really who Megan was, I went page to page, Article to article and couldn’t find anything on who she really was. After hours and hours of researching I finally found a page, It was showing small Mitch and Match article’s about her being in a insane asylum and three years after she broke out and haven’t been found. I printed all the papers to show Will when I see him later. I started heading down stairs to get something to eat for the night, “ hey mom” I said “hey honey haven’t seen you lately” she exclaimed. “Been busy, sorry”. As I hug and kiss her Good night to feel a warm hug after the break up with Lily. After I get done talking to my mom for a few I slowly go hide back up in my room to do more research. I just had to make sure my facts were sound and solid before I accused..no..EXPOSED Megan for what she really was. Soon after I begun reading similar articles to the one I found earlier I got a message from will. A smile creeped across my face. Even after just losing Lily I still had someone in my corner and for that I was grateful. “Hey Will” I texted back after his greeting. You’ll never guess what im finding out about this bitch right now typing at a rapid speed. I tell him soon enough we’ll all be over and done with this bitch that we called a friend once. “have you talked to Lily?” I asked. “No, im sorry” I think her phones off im so sorry. Anyways I tell him I’ll see him later with the evidence of what she is.