Blast from the Past

Start from the beginning

"Damn Baek, you're only here a week and you're already getting Chanyeol flustered" Suho chuckled appearing from thin air.

"You need to stop appearing like that!" Baekhyun scolded, hitting his hyung's shoulder in rage. "And I did not just make that giant flustered"

"I did it once!" Suho defended rubbing his hurting arm "Oh that's right you've been making him flustered since you came here"

"Did we scare you?" Minseok asked moving the topic on when he noticed Baekhyun get ready to retaliate with excuses he would use regarding the Big Bad Wolf.

"What no~" Baekhyun rolled his eyes clearly being sarcastic.

"Do you think light brown will work for his hair?" Kyungsoo randomly stated hitting Tao's chest to get his thoughts on the matter. The wolf looked his hyung over before nodding in approval.

"Yes but, I think any colour would suit hyung's hair"

Baekhyun clutched his chest where his heart was dramatically "that is why I love this guy" he giggled wrapping is hand over Tao's shoulder which did hold some difficulty considering the boy was pretty tall in comparison.

They began moving towards the bus, following the lines of wolves and witches who were each determined on getting out of the hot Fall sunlight. Baekhyun glanced down at his non-spelled bracelet that Kyungsoo had given him this morning. Apparently since Baekhyun's skin was sun proof Kyungsoo didn't see the need to spell another bracelet but to give the allusion that he did, he gave the vampire one anyway.

"Here you go" Ms Lee grinned passing a small white envelope to Baekhyun's hands when it was his turn to board the bus. He thanked his principal but remained confused until Luhan had joined him on the vehicle.

"What's this?" He whispered.

"It's your spending money" his hyung winked motioning him towards the seats in the front.

Taking a deep breath to steady his clamming hands, Baekhyun nearly gagged. "What the hell is that smell" he hissed grabbing his nose to at lest try to prevent more getting into it.

"The wolves" Kyungsoo laughed patting his shoulder as he passed him to find a seat.

"You have got to be kidding me"

"Nope, this is what happens to us when there's too many of them in a confined space" Minseok explained sending Baekhyun a sad smile, he too passing him in order to find a seat, choosing to sit with Luhan just behind the latter.

"Ugh! Who said those Bloodsuckers can get on our bus as!" A wolf in the back growled.

"Ms Lee did now shut your mouth Conor!" Kris yelled boarding the bus and smiling down at his protector class members. Baekhyun watched the tallest walk just behind the rows of seats that held his friends, he sat just next to Tao, the beta blushing.

When Baekhyun realised that he couldn't keep his hands to his nose the whole ride he cracked open the window hoping that the smell would escape through it and he wouldn't get a headache on his way to the village, knowing that if he did he'd be in as bad mood during the entire time. He looked down into the driver compartment which was just below him, since he had chosen the seat right up the front of the bus. Allowing his mind to wonder Baekhyun's eyes found those of the people who continued to board the bus looking for seats. Most finding some down the back of the bus and away from him and his friends. Peeking through the slit in the chair he sat on and the empty one next to him, Baekhyun could see Luhan and Minseok sitting behind him.

"Hi Baek!" Minseok grinned waving slightly. Baekhyun grinned back at him. "Hey Minnie"

Baekhyun suddenly felt the seat next to him fill up, so after carefully pulling away from the gap between the chairs he stared up at the wolf who was more than likely shoved down on the seat by the giggling maknae's.