Blast from the Past

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I'm still getting used to that" The vampire admitted truthfully. Without much warning Chanyeol had grabbed onto his hand halting him in his steps therefore making the latter stop too. As if sensing the vampire's confused nature Chanyeol chuckled.

"Relax Baek, I'm only holding your hand so you won't get lost"

"I'm in school, I'm not going to get lost"

"It's a big school" came the reply.

"And I've been here a week already"

Chanyeol shrugged leading them both down the stairs.

"I guess I'm glad to know you care" Baekhyun grinned while swinging their interlocked hands forward and backward, the action getting the action of many people they passed on the way to the front door, that Baekhyun doesn't actually remember walking through when he first came here.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm annoying?"

Chanyeol raised a brow, pulling his hand back he forced Baekhyun to stop which immediately caught more attention, since their faces were now pretty close to the unknowing boys.

"Yeah?" He whispered, his breath fanning over Chanyeol's face.

"You're not annoying" Chanyeol admitted before going back on his words while nodding "Okay maybe a little but I don't mind it much anymore"

"Alright" Baekhyun grinned feeling Chanyeol squeeze his hand ever so slightly making his heart beat quicker.

"So what are your plans when I'm the village?" Chanyeol wondered pulling Baekhyun back into a quick walk, everyone's eyes following them.

"I'm not sure yet" Baekhyun admitted earning a nod in reply. "I was thinking of maybe dying my hair?"

"That sounds pretty cool plus Halloween is coming up, may I suggest getting an outfit?"

"Why that I do that?" Baekhyun wondered. "I thought you guys don't celebrate Halloween here?"

"Really? To us Halloween here is great fun and I know you'll enjoy it I'm sure of it!"

"What makes you so sure?"

"I have faith"

"But I'm nervous..."

"What why?"

"I told you already, I never celebrated those festivals..."

"And I told you there's a first time for everything Baekkie"

Baekhyun could feel the blush raise on his cheeks at the sound of the nickname roll so easily off the wolves tongue. Reaching up Baekhyun planted a single kiss into Chanyeol's cheek, pulling away he realised a little giggle before dropping the giants hand. "Thanks giant" he whispered before running towards the front door. Everyone watched who watched the scene unfold gasped, the newbie vampire just kissed the Alpha of Alpha's, surely this wouldn't go down well right?

Everyone stared at the statue that was Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun was still in everyone's view as he stopped by the front gates greeting his friends with a small smile and a blush covering his cheeks.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Sehun asked, a brow raised politely bowing in apology for interrupting Baekhyun and his friend

Throwing his thumb over his shoulder Baekhyun's cheeks once again turned apple red. "Well you see I think I killed him.."

"What did you do? And how did you do it?!" Kyungsoo asked a notepad and pen appearing from no where ready to begin taking notes.

"Well I just kissed his cheek and then he just froze.." Baekhyun answered honestly seeing Sehun and Kai sent each other a quick glance before they rushed into the school building, not before thanking Baekhyun for information regarding their hyung.