Sometimes Love is Crazy [Boruto/BoruSara]

❀-Disclaimers-❀

I do not own Naruto/Boruto or it's characters, all rights go to the Masashi Kishimoto&Ukyō Kodachi. However, I do own the plot of this OneShot! Any ties to real life events or people are completely coincidental. This story is absolutely fictional.

__________________________________________________________

Title: Sometimes Love is Crazy. [BoruSara, ft. Sumire, AU]

Status: Complete, Request.

Beta Reader: anakrlsn/Grammarly.

Wordcount: 2, 124.

__________________________________________________________

Love can be crazy sometimes.

That was the conclusion Sarada arrived at while waiting for Sumire to show up. Sumire Kakei as class rep probably wanted to meet with her, since she was absent from school due to her nasty cold.

"Uwahahah, sorry I'm late!" Sumire said trying to catch her breath. Sarada just shrugged it off as something normal and decided to wait for her friend to talk about 'something important' she mentioned to her before.

"So, what did you want to tell me? You seem really nervous for some reason." Sarada wanted just go straight to the point and watch her favourite drama series this afternoon.

"I love Boruto, not as a friend, but a guy I'm c-crushing on!" Sumire shouted and all the children having fun at the playground looked in her direction, probably startled by her sudden loud outburst.

Love can be crazy sometimes.

Sarada heart ached to know that one of her closest friends developed feelings for her childhood friend. The worst part of it was that she had a crush on this so-called childhood friend too.

The only way Sarada knew how to respond to Sumire was silence. Awkward silence to be precise.

"It's Sarada and Sumire, ya know! I knew that I could see them standing in the middle of the playground, Shikadai. " Boruto said pointing in their direction and Sarada response to Sumire words didn't come out at all.

Spending the whole day with Shikadai, Boruto and Sumire afterwards made Sarada unable to say anything.

Love is crazy and the whole situation started to be too much complicated for Sarada's liking. Being a teenager in love was complicated as well, especially when your friend loves the same guy you love.

Sarada sighed. She knew it was a selfish thing to do, but she planned to confess her feelings to Boruto. In that way, if he rejects her she will support Sumire love with everything she got to offer.

__________________________________________________________

Monday:

11:00 AM, School Rooftop:

Boruto was taking a nap at the school rooftop without Shikadai today. It was a really relaxing feeling to be alone sometimes. Especially when you could feel a nice gentle breeze being here.

"So you were hiding here, Boruto?" He opened his eyes after hearing a familiar voice.

"Sarada," Boruto said like it was the most normal thing in the world. After all, he spends with her half of his life and knew her better than what was in the pockets of his jacket.

"Taking a nap? You shouldn't sleep during school hours." Sarada started to nag him, but it made Boruto just smile in response. He was used to her nagging.