I wouldn't mind being with you forever [Naruto/ShikaTema]

❀-Disclaimers-

I do not own Naruto/Boruto or it's characters, all rights go to the Masashi Kishimoto&Ukyō Kodachi. However, I do own the plot of this OneShot! Any ties to real-life events or people are completely coincidental. This story is absolutely fictional.

__________________________________________________________

Title: I wouldn't mind being with you forever. [ShikaTema, AU]

Rating: M

Wordcount: 1, 350.

__________________________________________________________

"I hate geniuses!" Temari started complaining to the bartender while gulping down her throat a whole bottle of whiskey. That poor old man standing behind the bar and serving drinks to other clients had to listen to her when she was in a bad mood.

"M'am, can I ask why you hate geniuses?" The bartender asked her this question since Temari was coming to this pub regularly. It was his damn job to treat a person responsible for his source of income in the best way possible.

"Isn't this clear as the clouds in the sky? Geniuses act like they know everything about you, like they better than you, but in reality, suck with understanding the feelings of the common people!" Temari expressed her annoyance. It wasn't even that she had something against geniuses. Temari just tried to roast her boss, Shikamaru Nara.

When she moved to live in the Konoha, Temari aimed towards her big ambitions. Being the high-ranked estate agent was like a dream coming true. However, Shikamaru Nara made her dream more suffocating than enjoyable.

Falling in love with your work colleagues or boss was unquestionably forbidden thing to do for Temari. And yet she landed here in this pub, drinking whiskey like a professional drinking champion.

"M'am, I have a feeling there is more to this story." The bartender sighed seeing this woman terrible state.

"There is, hick! But I don't necessarily want to talk about it. I'm not so drunk to ruin my dignity and reputation." Temari shouted while the other pub regular costumers looked in her direction.

Regulars at 'Cigarretes&Whiskey Pub' belonged to the category of either poor people, a bunch of drunks or had anger issues. It was rare to see here a pretty woman that was wearing an expensive black suit. Temari just ignored them, since those people couldn't influence her life in any way, or so she thought.

"Troublesome woman." Well-built men with black hair tied into the ponytail sighed. Temari knew this voice almost too well. What the hell her boss was doing in this low-class pub? On the lucky side of things, he didn't notice she was here, yet. It was just a matter of time before he will. Shikamaru Nara is a genius she hated after all.

Temari watched how her boss got slapped in the face for his words. Ha, he deserved it for making his girlfriend angry. However, now was not the time to feel happy that her boss got punched. Now she should get out from this stinky place before he notices she's here.

"Here a little bonus for listening to my rambling." Temari shoved the money into the bartender's hands and quickly put her purse in the bag. She stood up and had an intention to go to the exit, but couldn't stop feeling angry when someone stopped her.

"Hey, hey, pretty girlie wanna come on a ride with me?" Temari wanted to punch that moron right now more than her boss.

"Hey, hey, ugly average joe wanna get punched for wasting my time?" She tried to spit on him to seem more like a real threat than a damsel in distress. Temari didn't have time for teaching this idiot that he shouldn't make her his enemy.