CHAPTER 6: DISGUST

Start from the beginning

As they sat down, the dealer already prepared the chips they need and started.

Afterwards, the dealer burned the cards, which he does in every round of dealing and gave them 2 cards each.

Namjoon initiated a bet, "$500." some members of the gang called as they wanted to match the amount of the raise in the pot.

"Raise!" Jungkook doubled the amount of Namjoon's bet so the other players called to match his bet.

This went on until Namjoon and Jungkook are the only ones at the table.

The bets went higher, to the extent that it reached $10,000-$20,000.

"Daddy, I'm so bored. Please go with me," the girl with Jungkook clung and nagged.

"Yeah Jungkook, your girl needs you, might as well give way to win," Namjoon called out, being the competitive person he is, it made him infuriated so he released a big smoke from the cigar.

Jungkook sighed irritably and dominantly voiced out, "you know, daddy needs to finish this game. Now be a good girl and listen to what daddy says ok?" Following with a hard slap on her butt.

They both had their cards, not yet revealing who had the best hand.

As they had the showdown, it turned out that Jungkook had the best hand so he won over $20,000.

They gathered their things and all stood up.
"That was a good game, Jeon," Namjoon surrendered. As always, he wins every game with Namjoon only to have 4 wins.

He positioned the cigar in between his index and middle finger and smirked,"I knew I was going to win," he put his arm around the woman's waist and brought her in a sloppy and wet kiss, probably the taste of tobacco and alcohol mixing her tongue turned her on so she deepened the kiss.

The woman pulled away and whispered seductively in his ear, "congratulations daddy and because you won you'll definitely own me tonight." She emphasised the last word that it made him smirk and whisper, "oh baby girl, who said I don't own this perky ass." He squeezed the woman's butt, earning a cringeful glare from Namjoon.

"Come on, I started the day with a bang, so why not finish it in a bang? You know what I mean," he haughtily chuckled and winked as the woman blushed deeply.

"Real smooth Jungkook real smooth," Namjoon muttered under his breath.

In actuality, he doesn't even want to be called daddy, he just played along with the woman and he cringed with every time she called him that.

Although the late night came by, they went on their separate ways going home.

Jungkook and his woman entered his red Ferrari and started making out.

He was the first to pull away when he asked her, "your place or mine?"

She pretended to think hard, even lifted her head up as if she was trying to solve a math equation.

"Yours, daddy," she tried to be all shy as she gave her answer.

His facial expression became of disgust as soon as those words left her mouth.

'Why the hell would girls find that sexy?' He thought to himself.

His lips curled up to a grin, "good choice baby girl." Then they drove the night away.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Throughout the day, Taehyung was in his human form, somewhat craving a clear communication with Jungkook, as a human and exploring every nook and cranny of the mansion, he got lost along the way as it was big.

"I wonder what it's like to talk to him? Voicing out all my thoughts," his voice trailed off to a void of curiosity.

He sat upright on Jungkook's bed, questioning himself as to why he suddenly thought about having a concise conversation with him, maybe for more human interaction?

Almost all his life, he had been with a pack of pure blooded wolves, who couldn't understand the human language at all.

He jumped to his foot when he heard the laughter of two people coming from the first floor, to see what's the commotion going on there.

He transformed to his wolf and went down the stairs vigilantly. He arrived at that floor and he saw a girl encasing Jungkook with her arms

He honestly doesn't know what's going on with him, he felt disgusted.

'Why don't I feel good about this? What's going on with me?' Without thinking, he barked and growled at them.

She and Jungkook stopped at their track.

"Oh, you have a dog? How wonderful,"she scoffed as she checked out her fake acrylic nails.

"Babe," he turned her around so that she would face him and gripped at her waist tightly.

"Just don't mind him. He won't really care," he growled and started kissing her neck.

Jungkook had enough.

He walked towards him, grabbed him by the neck though he tried biting his hand but it didn't really hurt him and dragged him leading outside of the mansion.

"Stay there, you whiny dog!" He shouted at him and slammed the door, causing it to almost break.

"What a disturbance," the mafia leader muttered under his breath as he closed the door.

Just as he shut the door on his face, Taehyung was starting to change his mind of wanting to talk to Jungkook.

Taehyung barked, "Jungkook you're the most disgusting person!!"