I was also wearing a dress with a split that went pretty far up my hip. I wanted to drive him crazy, since he absolutely hates when others can have a sneak peek at what's reserved for him. So yeah, my whole left leg is on display, and it was so hard to find a pair of panties that wouldn't show, so I decided to go commando. And my breasts were feeling so heavy, I didn't really feel like wearing a bra, so yeah, he'll surely be pissed.

My thoughts were confirmed when he looked into my eyes, and I noticed the brightness was replaced with a dark murky green. I had accomplished what I wanted to in five minutes, and it made me giddy inside. "You know," he mumbles, "in the last five minutes I've seen a lot of men have disappointed looks on their faces while glancing over in this direction."

"Seriously?" My eyes widened, and I turned around subtly, but all I got were the angry faces of other women when they looked at me, and the desire in their eyes for my husband. "I don't see that at all."

"That's because you're trained to see whoever is looking at me. You're a female; you're oblivious to subtle staring from males." He grumbles, "Why the hell are you wearing that?"

"Because I knew you'd ask me why the hell I'm wearing this. Don't worry, baby, it's only for you." I wink just as a waiter comes over and places menus into each of our hands.

"Hello, my name is Chris, and I'll be your server today. You have wine out already, but would you like any other drinks?" He begins listing the different kinds of non-alcoholic drinks before handing a drink menu to Liam, and going through different alcoholic beverages. He turns to me, "I don't take you as a beer drinker."

"What might you take me as?" I entertain him, arching my brow curiously as he chuckles to himself.

"Well, definitely something along the lines of liquor, something strong and feisty, but with the sweetness still there. I'd knock brandy off the list because it's much too sweet, so I'm thinking either vodka or whiskey." He grins when he sees me fighting a smile, "Ah, vodka it is. I take it you're the one for whiskey? Seeing that she keeps glancing at you," he then turns to Liam, who nodded his head, impressed.

"Yeah, man. I'm pretty simple." He shrugs, scratching his beard. Yes, he's missed a few days worth of shaving, but it just makes him look rugged. I find it kind of hot.

"So would you like a different drink? Or is the wine fine?" He looks back and forth between the both of us.

"Babe?" Liam looks at me expectantly, and I shrug.

"I'll stick to the wine, since I like feeling extra uppity, but get your whiskey." I take my glass, swirling the red delicacy, and bringing it up to my nose before inhaling softly. I sigh super loud.

"Daniels, please." He tells the waiter.

"You got it boss. Think about some appetizers, too, with your wife and I'll take any orders you have when I get back." He grabs the drink menus before nodding and walking off.

"I like him," I state, staring my sexy husband down, and resting my cheek on my palm.

"He likes you, too." He rolls his eyes before licking his lips, "How was your day?"

"Pretty chill," I set my glass back down, "I sat in the office and listened to Carter complain to me about his sexual endeavors going wrong."

"I still can't stand that guy," he mutters, his brows drawing together, "Can't you fire him?"

"He is the best worker I have." I shake my head, "I need him."

"You have me."

"You want to fit models for clothes, and look for imperfections before making them perfect by sewing them together? Or going out and searching for a new set of models by photographing and questioning and coaching girls all day?"