Five.

Jasmine.

     "Here're the portfolios from the latest potential models we've scouted, Ms. Josefina." Carter, my PA, (personal assistant) set the files on my desk.

     I decided to actually do my job and check up on my company, something I haven't done in two years. I know, I'm still lazy as ever.

     Carter is a twenty three year old, gorgeous Albanian. I definitely would've dated him if I wasn't so hung up on Liam. Carter is a fine, fine man. Albanian men are beautiful in general, though.

     Dark, silky hair gelled to perfection. His eyebrows as just as dark, and are well done. When he applied for the position, I demanded to know who did them. Yes, it took some bribing, but he finally caved.

     His nose is sharp, perfect, just as the rest of his features: chocolate eyes, high cheekbones, full lips, a few moles here and there, and a light stubble.

     He's a looker, I'll tell you that. And he's mighty flirtatious. He did it relentlessly, constantly throwing compliments my way and intriguing me with his bright personality.

     But he's not Liam, sadly.

     "Thank you, Mr. Latifi. You're doing amazing as always." I put my pen down, pausing the other pointless paperwork I have to fill out and pointing to a seat in front of my desk.

     He sits with a grin, tapping the arms of the chair with his fingers. I wanted to break the typical female PA chain that seems to be spreading. I don't need some pesky female trying to take my spot, or annoy me with her attitude.

     Guys are so much easier to handle once you get over the pride and over confidence. You don't have to worry about them getting into gossip, and running their mouths to other people in the workplace.

     They handle their business and talk about things that are more interesting than Natalie hooking up with Thomas in the bathroom.

"Well, I was trained by the best." He shrugs, "Handing out files and making phone calls is my niche."

"You say that like it's a skill to be proud of." I pull a look, picking up the files and opening the first few...not impressed.

"God, the things your voice does to me." He shudders dramatically, closing his eyes for emphasis.

I pay him no attention, moving on the next file. "You do realize we don't take seventy year olds, Carter, right?"

"Hey! That was Beth. You know she's all for old people being on the runway. I don't understand. The show would last hours," he groans, rubbing his forehead. "And no one pays to watch wrinkles and flabby skin walk."

I roll my eyes at his words, putting the stack of portfolios on the corner of my desk. I'll look into them later. "So who decided to cast for these models?"

He sits up straight, probably getting my drift. He knows where I'm going with this. Perks of having a great PA. "Damn Sandra. She's been running around like she's chief executive. If it wasn't for her tits..."

"Ever heard of too much information, Latifi?" I shake my head, picking up the corded phone and dialing for Sandra.

"You're paging her?" Both his eyebrows raise alarmingly. I give him a look and his jaw drops. "You should think about this though, you've been gone for two years, Josefina."

"And her job was to run everything by—Sandra. My office please, it's urgent." I put the phone back before I could hear her response.

I face Carter, "She's supposed to run everything through me, whether I'm here or not. I have other important things to take care of that help this business thrive, Carter. I'm not just putting y'all off." I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose.