Two.

Jasmine.

     "He hates me! I swear he does. The disappointment and hurt in his eyes, Kaitlyn," I sob into a Kleenex tissue.

     I've always been known for being dramatic. From taking a tiny problem and blowing it way out of proportion, to crying on the spot. My teachers knew it, my mom knew it, and I knew it.

I'm a drama queen.

     For the people who have been with me since day one—Kaitlyn, she's very familiar with my dramatic tendencies.

     But today. Today, I am not overreacting. No, I've blown through two boxes of tissues already. I'm genuinely hurt, my heart feeling like it's been tugged in many different ways.

     From guilt, to turmoil, to anger, to a bit of excitement because I had an actual conversation with the love of my life last night, to immediate sadness for realizing how much of a bad person I am.

"He doesn't hate you." She says, fixing a cup of coffee for me. A yawn escapes her while she scratched her head. "Trust me."

"You didn't see his face. He looked like he was begging me to tell him the truth about something, and I have no fucking clue what it is!" I whine, blowing my nose again, and throwing it into the little bin that Kaitlyn sat beside me.

I lay my head on the marble counter of hers. Her kitchen is fairly nice, she has a little side bar, which is where I'm sitting, that allows you to see into the kitchen, but not by the oven, which is further to the left of me.

It's like a big, upside down U shape of counter, and then it curves around to where I am, but what I'm laying my head on is separated from the actual kitchen counter, if that makes since. It probably doesn't. I'm a mess at the moment.

"Hm, let's see. Maybe he has a feeling Liliana is his?" She says sarcastically, and I shake my head.

"No, hell no. Fuck no. He wouldn't know because I never told—"

"Mami. That's a bad word, 'nd you know it." Lily's tiny, sleepy voice says from down the hallway, and my eyes widen.

Her little feet hit the hardwood floor with a small tap as she gets closer to me, rubbing her eyes. She looks up at me from the floor and sighs, climbing her way up on a barstool next to me, with my help.

When she gets there, she blows some air from her cheeks and rests her right hand on her hip, "Now what's wrong with you?"

Kaitlyn bursts into laughter and Lily turns to narrow her eyes at her. Kaitlyn turns back around, humming to herself as she watches the coffee.

"Excuse me?" I scoff, looking down on her. She points to my face, her eyes a little drowsy from waking up this early. She normally doesn't get up until around 12.

"You're crying and cussin'. Why?" She leans her chin on her tiny hands, her tongue absentmindedly prodding her cheek.

"Don't worry about me, it's allergies. Kaitlyn tried to poison me." I sniff, a small grin making its way on my face as I take in her bed hair.

"What kind of creamer you want?" Kaitlyn asks me, pouring coffee into a mug that says 'Damn, it Feels Good to be Single' and adding sugar.

I open my mouth to answer, but Lily holds up her hand, cutting me off. "Haze-Ha," she pouts, snapping her tiny fingers, and pulling herself together, "Hazel...nut and some 'spresso." She says slowly.

I roll my eyes at her, and I take her from off the barstool, telling her to go to the couch and watch tv or something. She reluctantly goes over to the living room.