Seventeen.

LIAM.

I went too far, didn't I?

Fuck, I just know I did, but a part of me is saying I pushed her at the right moment.

So, this could go two ways:

1. She knocks me out cold because she feels disrespected.

2. She fucks the daylights out of me.

I don't think I'd be mad at either choices, now that I think about it. Hell, I've always wanted her to hit me like she used to, and man, did she give it to me nearly a week ago.

     I asked for it. I really did, and God when I say I wanted to throw her into the wall...but I knew better because she would be the absolute last woman I'd ever hit.

     I'd give a mother a good deck to the face before I lay a pinky on Jasmine. And that's saying a fucking lot.

     Anyway...this provoking I did is surely going to land me in some sort of trouble. Maybe climaxically, or maybe physically—hell she'll probably find a way to fuck up my mental stability, as if that isn't already fucked.

     I'm trying so hard to find a hint of an ounce of regret for what I did to Jasmine about thirty minutes ago but I can't. I won't.

     Yes, I've been in my room, sprawled out on my bed—hard as a motherfucker for thirty minutes and counting. She's killing me because of the delay on her response to my actions.

     I left her outside in the hallway, practically butt ass naked and she hasn't stormed in here to give me a sexy lecture. A sexy beating.

     Should I be scared or...

     My thoughts were cut short when the door opened rather forcefully, hitting the wall behind it, but not hard enough to wake Lily. And standing in the doorframe, was the woman of my wet dreams.

     Yes, I still have those. I'm only twenty two, don't give me that look.

     Damnit, she looked so good, it made my boxers even tighter. She let her hair down, something I always loved because I was fascinated with her curly hair.

     Her curly, dark brown hair that I loved to get my fingers tangled in, despite her sexy—slightly unattractive, but hey, she's my woman—grunts of disproval and mild pain.

     And it was down. She always kept it up. Always. Unless she was trying to look hella good for me, but I don't think she knew that she could wear rags and I'd probably still have a boner.

     Because it's not just the outside that I fell in love with, although can I just say, it was a fucking plus. But I just loved her. And everything that came with her crazy, demented ass.

     She's so strong. Physically and mentally, she took shit from people all the time and handled it like a queen.

     She's an extrovert with undertones of introvert-like tendencies. She loves doing things, going places, making memories—she flew to San Marino, Italy just to be by my side, not knowing how the fuck my mother was.

     She was always sneaking around—damnit I couldn't even keep her away from my fights, her and that damn Kaitlyn were always finding a way to get into things that she should've never gotten into.

     She's so confident, yet so shy of herself at the same time, it blew my mind how she could go from teasing me to trembling when I wanted her naked.

     How she looked to me for approval of things unconsciously. I had to hurt her feelings to get her back to how she was before she met me: independent.