Epilogue.

Jasmine.

The weather tonight was beautiful, not at all humid, but very warm despite it being May. It was dark out, but instead of the skies being as black as night, they gave off a warm feeling with their colors. It was a deep sunset, the sky a pretty dark purple and red. It was picture worthy as the colors faded into each other. And I guess we got the best view, seeing that I'm walking out on the rooftop of a building.

People were dressed in fancy wear: suits, tuxedos, and gowns. This was an upscale restaurant. The waiter escorting me to my table had his hand placed firmly on my back, but it was friendly, so I didn't mind at all. As soon as we rounded a corner, my eyes fell on the table on the center of the rooftop, and my steps faltered when I saw a head of curly hair moving freely in the light breeze that came through.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" The waiter stopped along with me, and I gave a little nod, letting him know that we could keep walking. He swiftly led me around and through each table where a couple or a group of people were sitting, talking and laughing with each other fairly quietly.

We came to a stop in front of the round table in the center with a golden table cloth laid on top. There were rose petals decorating the table as well, and two empty wine glasses on either side of the table, waiting to be filled. Another waiter—well, a waitress was standing there, holding a bottle of wine patiently as the waiter that was escorting me nodded his head and left, and I was left there standing, jaw a bit slacked at the sight in front of me.

My husband.

He was holding a small bouquet of roses, and he quickly got up and pulled my chair out for me before sitting me down and handing me the flowers. I checked out his ass as he made his way to his seat, and I sighed to myself, floored. "Wow."

"Happy fifth Anniversary, Love." He showed me his pretty white teeth as he gave me the sexiest smile ever created.

"Can you pour the wine? I need a drink," I blinked to the waitress who gave me an amused smile before popping the top and pouring the red deliciousness in my glass. She then filled Liam's half way before placing it in the ice bucket on a small table next to our bigger one, and nodded her head before leaving.

Putting down the flowers, I quickly took a sip. It had tasted so smooth, I could've gulped down the whole thing at once, but I decided against it. Setting the glass down, I looked up and found Liam's gorgeous green eyes blazing with excitement. I couldn't help but beam at him, too. Holy crap.

"You're speechless." He declares triumphantly, pleased with himself.

"I really am—this is amazing." I looked around at the scenery, shocked at how beautiful everything was. I had to voice it, "It's beautiful. And how the hell did you get a reservation here? It's so...wow."

"Well, when you've won the Super Bowl five times, I think people are sort of quick to book you even if they are busy every night," he shrugs, "It doesn't matter, though."

"This place is gorgeous." I'm still pretty shocked, if you couldn't tell.

"You make this place look like a side shop. You look magnificent." His green eyes took in my form that I payed extra attention to today. I wore makeup that's more than just mascara and wine colored lipstick. I put on some false eyelashes—I was debating whether or not to get extensions, but I decided it was up to Liam. He doesn't really like it if I wear a shit ton of makeup all the time, so I only use it for special occasions to really wow him, you know?

My eyebrows were already full and dark, but they're freshly groomed. My upper lip was waxed as of yesterday, and so was my mini me below the waist. Smoother than a baby's butt. I went light on the blush, and I couldn't really bother to put on concealer and foundation, (because I'm looking forward to some sweat producing sex, and I'd hate for my face to run off) but I did highlight some places.