Chapter 18: Where's Jennie?

Start from the beginning

He closed the door and ran to you, "Y/n, are you ok??"

You lifted up your head and put it on his shoulder, hugging him tightly. You cried some more. He was lost for words. He just hugged you back and stroked your hair.

"Where's Tae? Didn't he get you from the airport?"

When you didn't reply, he understood what happened.

"It will be alright..." He reassured you, "Everything will be fine."

You felt safe in his arms like you did around your late mom. You missed your mom so much.

"I love you, Hoseok."

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

I slammed the door and left her house. I tried not to cry in front of her, but I'm sure she saw that one tear.

I went back home and ran up to my room.

"Taehyung, dinner is ready!" My mom called out to me.

"I'm not hungry!!" I yelled.

I lied down on my bed, and just did nothing. I felt numb. I started overthinking about what I said to her.

"Ughhhh!" I threw my pillow on the ground. What did I do?

*Flashback*

It was my first day of school in Gwangju, I moved here from Daegu during the summer, but didn't make any friends yet. I felt a bit lonely. During break time, I was too shy to sit in the cafeteria, so I just sat next to my locker.

Suddenly someone sat down next to me, "You awkward too?" she asked, smiling.

"Yeah..." I replied, smiling shyly.

She giggled, "I'm Jung Y/n."

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Do you have any friends?" I asked her.

"Nope!"

"Why not? You seem nice!"

"Can I trust you with something?" She asked me.

"Sure!"

"I'm not usually nice with everyone, they always avoid me because of that. They don't know why I act like this, but it's because I lack a father...he abandoned the family when I was young, I barely remember him. My mom has been struggling since, and my brother skipped some grades to help her out."

"Oh wow..." I replied shocked, I did not expect this. "Why did you trust me with all that? we just met..."

"You look trustworthy." She replied, smiling. "Anyways, it feels nice to finally tell someone."

I smiled.