CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY

Începe de la început

He walked over to where his gun was, at the nightstand, he prepped the gun before he pointed it to Taehyung.

Who later chuckled and drew it further from him, the gun no longer pointing, he laid it on both of his palms and looked at it, he said, "I won't shoot you, don't worry."

Taehyung glared at him and huffed, Jungkook chuckled once again and went over to him, he immediately snarled and retorted, he took a step backwards and fixed his stance.

"Taehyung," he lowly whined and the aforementioned still remained unfazed.

"I won't hurt you, just let me—-"

Taehyung barked at him ferociously and Jungkook backed away, but showed no fear on his face.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He went to the bathroom, not caring if Taehyung will attack him at that moment to get ready to meet Mr. Chi, a drug lord.

He and Yoongi set an appointment with him, he was with Yoongi at that time because he's the one manufacturing the drug they sell.

Thirty minutes later, just as he was done dressing up, Yoongi called, saying that they're already there waiting for him outside his house.

Namjoon opened the windows and waved, "hey Kook! Get in now!"

And before you know it, they're already on the road, all silence warping inside the vehicle.

The ride wasn't so long as they arrived at the bar. It was a fairly big place, with rich people roaming about and the bar had a classic aristocratic touch to it, that when you step into the bar, you might need to dress up fashionably.

They searched for his table, feet and eyes roaming around the high class bar, as the bar was big, they couldn't track him even if he told where he was sitting via text.

That was until a group of male and females came in, with them wearing all the same damned stoic expression, sculpted like a stone they say, majority of them had sharp jaws and high cheekbones, slick and clean with their hair and black outfits to complement their look.

A female calmly prodded with a strong Chinese accent, "mr. Chi's right there, I'll help you all go to him."

They followed the suspicious looking people, not giving an overview of what could happen.

They were lead to a private room, with girls giggling and surrounding an obese bald man.

"Sir, Mr. Jeon and his accomplices came here," a woman said.

Jimin fisted his knuckles and glared at the woman who said that they're just "accomplices", like they're more than that.

The Chinese obese man rose up to his feet, standing straight, he babbled, "my what a great pleasure to meet you Jungkook!" He extended his hand out to shake hands with Jungkook. He took it while glaring at him, yet the Chinese drug lord was digging his nails on him and tightening his grip.

Jungkook was strong to remove his grip, if it were anyone they would be beaten to a pulp if ever they acted fearful under his mercy.

An hour passed and they have already discussed the deal and introductions.

"So, do you get the deal?" Mr. Chi asked, placed 5 briefcases filled with filthy riches, and he was accompanied by 4 girls, one at each side and two sitting on his lap.

"Mr. Chi, don't you think this needs thinking?" Jungkook smirked while both of his hands gripped on the two girls' waists.

Actually, he was in a 24/7 high class bar with Mr.Chi, a Chinese billionaire who sells illegal and unknown dangerous drugs. Their deal was that if Jungkook will be his back up to manipulate the people looking for him, he will get billions as much money worth than a lifetime, as Mr.Chi was the most wanted druglord.