Her Smile

Yuri was walking down her street, a path she's taken so many times she could walk it in her sleep. The quiet atmosphere always calmed Yuri. Many would think this part of the village was a ghost town. Yuri didn't mind it meant there was less noice. She was about to turn the corner when she saw a familiar face was sitting on the park bench. Her hoodie covered her face but she recognised the yellow hoodie.

Yuri felt her smile widen as she approached the bench. She calmed her smile and made her face emotionless as she sat on the bench on the opposite side of the girl.

Yuri let out a breath making the girl look towards her.

" I still don't get this" Yuri said looking up towards the clouds.

"Get what ?" The girl said also not looking at Yuri.

"Why have to always met like this, it's not like anyone from school would notice or care" Yuri look over her shoulder at the Hoodie girl notice she was also wearing big sunglasses "also you look like a weirdo"

The girl in the Hoodie suddenly turned to Yuri
"Come on Yuri this is fun and if I remember correctly your the one who wanted to meet in secret."

Yuri lightly blushed and pouted as she turned to girl. 
" Yes but you've gone a bit over the top Yena."

Yena snatched off her sunglasses now looking Yuri in the eyes

"You don't like it ?" Yena asked pouting her lips like a duck. Yuri always falls for Yena every time she does it. Yuri smiled and moved closer to Yena.

Yena kept her eyes on Yuri as she got closer. Yuri looked at Yenas eyes and then down at her lips.

"You know I like it but why can't we just meet like normal couple."

Yena let out a laugh "are we normal couple?" Yena stuck out her duck lips further. Yuri's gummy smile grew

"No I guess not" Yuri said finally capturing Yena's lips with her own. Both girls kissed each other with love and content. It wasn't a overly passionate kiss but it was enough to make both of the girls heart explode. Yuri pulled away from Yena her smile still present.

"So what are we doing today ?" Yuri asked slowly taking off Yena hood.

"Well I was think about going to the Cafe then maybe the cinema ?" Yena suggested.

"Sounds great" Yuri said giving Yena a peck on the lips and then getting up from the bench.  Yena blushed but also got up she reached out her hand taking Yuris hand walking off towards their favourite Cafe.

———————

Yuri smiled when Yena opened the door for her she gave a look as she she walked in first. They sat in a booth next to the window. Yena went up to order. Yuri played on her phone waiting, but the opening of the cafe doorway got Yuris attention.

She looked up surprised to see her class president enter.

"Hello Yuri" Eunbi greeted walking over to Yuri

"Hey Eunbi how are you ?"

" not to bad thanks. what are doing here by yourself ?" Eunbi asked looking at Yuri with a small smile.

"Um.....um ....I'm not by my self....Yenas veering is some food." Yuri said with a slight stutter nervous around Eunbi, who just smiled at her.

" ah very nice." Eunbi said looking towards the line of customers now noticing Yena coming back with two cupcakes and two hot chocolates

"What are you doing here Unnie?" Yena asked looking at Eunbi.

"I always like this cafe. Besides I'm meeting someone."