From a Far

It was now lunch, Eunbi and a group of friends, Sakura, Nako, and Hitomi. Which now included Chaeyeon, Yena, Yuri.  They were sat in the cafeteria, Eunbi was still working on her school work. Being the class president meant she has a lot more pressure and responsibilities than the normal student in her class. 

She sighed as she doped her pen onto her books and rubbed her eyes. She heard the other girls talk amongst themselves. She looked over to see sakura talk energetically with Yena and Chaeyeon about music and video games.

Although Eunbi noticed how Chaeyeon just looked at Sakura talk when she was discussing video games with Yena. Eunbi smiled as she saw her friend being comfortable unlike how she was this morning. Chaeyeon seemed to help her.

Eunbi then noticed behind Sakura, several tables away from her. Sat Hyewon. Eunbi had to look through the walking students to see if it was her. However she saw the girl smirk. But a huge group of student walked infant of her view, in which Hyewon had disappeared. Eunbi was disappointed, she stood up and looked around the cafeteria for any sign of the girl. 

"Are you alright Eunbi?" Hitomi asked showing concern as Eunbi setback down, a little embarrassed. 

"I'm..I'm fine..Just seeing if the line for the food has calmed down yet." 

Hitomi believed this excuse. Eunbi was confused but she put on a smile. 'I must be going crazy. Too much work not enough food's thought as she stood away form the table. 

"Im going to get food." she said to the group, in case they wondered where she's going. 

She arrived in line, 'which now wasn't as long as before. But that probably mean  there is not much option of food to chose from.' She was right there wasn't much to chose from. So she picked up the last apple. 

But as she picked up the apple some one else behind her reached for the apple at the same time. She froze as she felt the closeness of the person behind. She slowly looked over her shoulder to see Hyewon staring at her. Her face showing no emotion, But her eyes, the eyes that Eunbi wanted to see attracted her in again. 

Hyewon then gave a little smirked as she ripped the apple out of Eunbi's grip and slowly brought it up to her mouth. Her stare intensified as she took a bite keeping her gaze on Eunbi. Eunbi's mouth opened slightly when Hyewon ripped the apple piece away. 

Eunbi swallowed as Hyewon swallowed. Then Eunbi moved her gaze to Hyewon lips which were now wet form apple juice. She started to be tempter to taste the apple of her lips. But she came to her senses when she the lips smirk. Eunbi looked back into hyewon eyes with shock to the girl look at her with a cocky look. 

Hyewon then winked at the panicking girl and turned away, Leaving Eunbi standing there alone. 

'WHAT ?!?' Eunbi screamed in her head. 

-----------

Eunbi slowly walked back to her table, she desperately  wanted to talk to sakura. 

"Hey sakura..."Eunbi began but wasn't able to finish when someone shouted.

"YUJIN!"

The gang looked towards the noice to see Chaewon and Wonyoung approach Yujin. With Minjoo standing a few steps behind the two angry girls. Yujin sighed and threw her head up towards the ceiling. 

She looked back when the two girls were in front of her. "What?" She asked in an annoyed tone. 

"Don't what me, we know what you did to minjoo." Chaewon commented.