VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away

Start from the beginning

"Well, also considering that Anthony is probably still alive; that helps too."

"How she doesn't want me dead?"

He nods. "Yeah. Anthony probably feels more pain if you were dead than what he feels right now."

"How does he feel right now?" I whisper.

"Physical pain...alot of pain...Probably being tortured right now. He would most likely come back with a single arm. Maybe a scar over his face. That would be, what would Americans call it? Oh yeah, that would be co-"

I pass out.

"Wake up."

"I don't want to wake up," I grumble, rolling around the sheets.

"Wake up, mio cuore."

My lids crack, feeling the sunlight spilling into his eyes. He sat there, beside me with a large smile on his face. His cold thumb rushes across my cheek and I place my hand above it. "You're home," I whisper.

His chilly lip kisses my temple. "I'm sorry for taking so long mio cuore."

Steadily, I sat up, wrapping my arms around his body. "I miss you so much." My hands crunch against his shirt. "Please, don't leave me again. Please."

He pats my back. "I'm back now, aren't I?" he whispers into my ear. I nod furiously against his shoulder. "Now, why don't we go get something to eat? Lily told me you barely ate these days."

I smile and nod.

He kisses my cheek and stands up. "I'll wait for you downstairs," he said, heading towards the door.

He's back. He's finally home.

Wiping the tears off my back, I leaped off of the bed and got ready to spend the day with Anthony. I feel giddy, and I want to run, to shout, to dance around the mansion. I couldn't sit down, or stand still as I washed my face with water and rushed the brush down my hair. I inhale, attempting to calm down the tingly feeling but it only re-emerges.

I poke my head out of the bedroom and into the hallway. "Anthony!" I scream with a broad smile on my face. I step outward, the cold tiles underneath the pink slippers. "Anthony?" One step after another, I continue walking down the broad hallway. "M-Meatball?" I call the nickname I gave him. One which he forbid me to call him in public.

I swallow, feeling the heart rate accelerating and my mind swirled into a dark void. My stomach heaves, as the speed on my legs accelerates. "Anthony! Anthony!" I shout, feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks. One of the slippers kicked off of my foot, but I continued running. Steadily, my feet calm at the end of the hallway. A single hand grabs the gold doorknob, and I slowly twist it open.

I couldn't breathe, feeling as if someone was choking me. My heart raced, and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball. Instead, my legs gave out and I dropped to the cold tiles seeing Anthony's head lying on the table. "Oh my God. No. No. No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

I began clawing my face, wanting to wake up from this nightmare; fearing its reality. "Anthony!" I cry out his name once more, cradling myself on the cold ground. "Anthony! Anthony! Anthony!"

"Ann! Ann! Angelica!" My eyes burst open, meeting a white ceiling and dimmed lights. My heart pounds against the ribcage and at any second, I feel as if it'll leap out. Steadily, my breath was calm as Lily helped me sit upward. "Are you okay?"

Taking a few blinks, the impact of drowsiness wraps around my brain and I groan. Placing a hand on my head, the blanket dropped down and the AC rushed through the dampened clothes; ones that were drowning in sweat.